BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Natalie H.
Clinton, NY
A refreshing drink for a hot summer day! Although a little pricier than average, it’s not excessively priced. And the quality is more than worth it.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I really like the blue moon brand beer. I drink the original often, but this one is a favorite for summer. You can taste the smoothness of the honey.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
I love it its great but i have a hard time find it but i think its seasonal not too sure but its a great beer but then all blue moon beer are great
Joanna L.
Alexandria, VA
This beer is a great version of Blue Moon's original beer. It has a great honey and orange flavor and is perfect for anytime! And it's affordable!
Katrina W.
Super tasty, but unfortunately I'm allergic to beer, so I didn't get to enjoy it for long. Definitely goes well with camping-unless you're allergic
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've heard really great things about this beer I haven't bought it in a while but I have tried other beers from this line and they are pretty good
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Summer Honey has a refreshing flavor that pairs great with a slice of orange! I always end up buying some during the warmer months, great with BBQ.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Not as good as the original, but I'm giving it four stars because sometimes you want the beer in a can (like tubing down the river in the summer)
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I think this is a great beer because he has a great taste to it and it has a little bit of a honey sing to it which is really nice on your palate
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
Blue moon is the one of the best beers. It is so full of flavor and they never make a bad tasting beer! Then the added Orange is always the best
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.