BY BLUE MOON #21 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
OJ🔮 J.
Greenville
As far as seasonal beers go, this is probably one of my favorites! Sometimes they go to far with changing the flavor but I think they nailed this one. Still like blue moon with a slight sweet finish.
Megan N.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Love love love this beer in the summer. Seriously, it's perfect for tailgating, country concerts or even just an outside bar-b-q with family and friends. I loved this beer in college as a change from cheap, watered down Natty Light or Bud. It's delicious and refreshing.
Lynze K.
Milford, CT
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I enjoy Blue Moons Pumpkin seasonal beer. There's so much depth and flavor with each sip. It is best to consume the beer cold, but not too cold to really be able to pick out the spices. I would definitely buy this beer again.
Nichole P.
Nitro, WV
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is a delightful beer. I personally enjoy this beer after it has warmed up just a bit to allow the flavors to intensify. Pair it with a freshly cut orange and you have a refreshing summer beverage!
Angelica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of our favs. Worth the $$$ its a little strong for me but hubby doesnt mind it. Im picky with beer because I’m not a beer drinker but I can drink this with no issue.
Tanna B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great summer beer. It's light but not too light. It's very refreshing and definitely one of my favorite beers. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a very drinkable beer.
Julia V.
Lansing, MI
I am a huge fan of everything Blue Moon. A wheat beer is perfect for any and all seasons. I love having a hint of honey here because it adds just a touch of sweetness to make it perfect to drink alone or at a picnic.
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh, PA
My fiancé loves blue moon! It is his absolute favorite wheat beer and if they have it on tap that's the first thing he's going to! Taste great with or without an orange.
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Love this beer! It is very light and fresh tasting - perfect for BBQs. It is also a nice alternative if you're looking to switch it up in the wintertime, since many beers on tap in the colder months tend to be heavier types. Can't wait to have it again!
Melissa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite summer beers! It pairs great for your picnic or bbq needs. It has a light, refreshing flavor that allows you to have as much as you want.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.