BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Nicolle M.
Spotsylvania, VA
Blue moon has always Been my favorite beer! This one did not dissapoint! - these are not a drink a bunch party beer! It's a great enjoy the taste and enjoy a couple beer! Perfect after a long day!!
Becky C.
College Park , GA
The honey wheat is a refreshing beer for a warm afternoon on the patio. It has similar flavors of regular Blue Moon and would also go well with a slice of orange. If you like Blue Moon, definitely give this a try.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
Blue moon is a beer that tastes great anytime of the year. Add a slice of orange and it’s perfect. I’ve been drinking this since I bartended years ago. It’s got great flavor and I always recommend it
Alexandra L.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Really smooth flavor. A little darker then a regular beer but not too dark. Perfect for a semi sophisticated hang out with some friends. Mostly sitting around and relaxing taking about life.
Allie M.
Fort Smith
Good honey flavor. Blue moons got a great brew to it and i havent had something i dont like. From them. Only reason why this is four star and not five is because i like a strong honey flavor.
Blessing A.
Not a beer fan but this actually has a good taste to it. This is my go to beer whenever I’m at a bar. Not expensive and available pretty much everywhere that sells alcohol. I would buy again
Jenni G.
Rochester, MN
This is one of my favorite wheat beers. I like it better than the original blue moon beer. There’s a light flavor but more flavor than the common light beers. I wish this was available all year round. I recommend this beer.
Megan G.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is a great beer. I drink this beer when I want something a little darker and fuller. This specifically repairs great with summer, and I love the Bluemoon brand and everything that they make! I would absolutely buy this again
Yola G.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Not really a beer drinker but heard great things about this beer especially if I was to add an orange slice. I tried it and needless to say I was not impressed. I think I don’t have the acquired taste to really become a beer drinker.
Anna M.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love this delightful Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer. It is refreshing, lightly sweet and delicious. Great to enjoy all year round but goes perfectly with BBQ!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.