BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Nicolle M.
spotsylvania, VA
Blue moon has always Been my favorite beer! This one did not dissapoint! - these are not a drink a bunch party beer! It's a great enjoy the taste and enjoy a couple beer! Perfect after a long day!!
Becky C.
College Park , GA
The honey wheat is a refreshing beer for a warm afternoon on the patio. It has similar flavors of regular Blue Moon and would also go well with a slice of orange. If you like Blue Moon, definitely give this a try.
Lauren B.
Blue moon is a beer that tastes great anytime of the year. Add a slice of orange and it’s perfect. I’ve been drinking this since I bartended years ago. It’s got great flavor and I always recommend it
Blessing A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a beer fan but this actually has a good taste to it. This is my go to beer whenever I’m at a bar. Not expensive and available pretty much everywhere that sells alcohol. I would buy again
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
This is one of my favorite wheat beers. I like it better than the original blue moon beer. There’s a light flavor but more flavor than the common light beers. I wish this was available all year round. I recommend this beer.
Yola G.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Not really a beer drinker but heard great things about this beer especially if I was to add an orange slice. I tried it and needless to say I was not impressed. I think I don’t have the acquired taste to really become a beer drinker.
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I tried this one a while back when it came in a combo pack, it was actually nice. Blue Moon is my favorite beer because it's not bitter. I have to add orange wedges to make it taste even better.
Anna M.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love this delightful Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer. It is refreshing, lightly sweet and delicious. Great to enjoy all year round but goes perfectly with BBQ!
Jordan H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is my absolute favorite blue! I love all kinds of blue moon, and haven't tried one I don't like. It's middle price, cheap enough for college kids to afford. It's got the perfect taste with a little bit of citrus.
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell, KY
Tiene un sabor dulce a grano con naranja y miel. Es super refrescante y en lo general es como una mezcla perfecta para dias calientes pues no es seca pero tampoco muy dulce. Just perfect!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.