BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Courtney S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a huge beer drinker, but I do enjoy Blue Moon from time to time. I had bought this kind to try while out to dinner the other night, but I was less than pleased. It was bland and tasted flat, i wasnt a huge fan!
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is by far one of my favorite beers in the summer next to Sam Adams Summer Ale. I’m obsessed with this one and get it the minute it is released. Summer is officially over when I can no longer purchase this beer.
Cheyenne B.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
So good!!! This is my definition of enjoying a cold beverage on a summer night! I don't love beer, but I did enjoy the sweet (but not too sweet) taste of this beer! I would recommend.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This beer is really good. It's one of my favorites. My husband really enjoys it as well. We went on a brewery tour this month and we're delighted that it was one of the samples. Yum!
Jess H.
725 School St Indiana PA
This is my favorite beer and beer of choice no matter where I go. I buy it over any other beer if it is in season and can get it at most bars and all distributors. I am very satisfied with it and love blue moon!!
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
While my personal favorite is the regular Blue Moon, they've been coming out with many different seasonal varietals - many of which I haven't tried. This one, however, was very good.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I am not 100% a beer fan. But this is one of my favorite beers! The slice of orange really takes it to the next level! I buy the beer and stock up every time it comes out since it's not available all year round !
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is such an awesome summer beer ! So light and thirst quenching. It's my go to at the bar when it's on tap at the bar! It's delicious. Price is affordable. Overall very satisfying! I'd definitely recommend it
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I tried this one a few months back and loved it. It's refreshing and light, perfect for the summer months. I'm not a big beer drinker, but this one hit the spot.
Kelsey R.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is by far my favorite choice of beer!!! I stock up when it’s available to make sure I have it all year round! It’s so smooth and full of flavor. My husband also loves it, definitely not a “girly” beer.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.