BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I don't know why it is, but beer never tastes as good from a can as it does out of a bottle. This is so refreshing and nice on a warm summer night. I love this! I would definitely buy this beer again. ❤️ three stars since it is for the cans lol
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I wasn't a huge fan. I guess with honey in the name I expected something sweeter. But I'm really more of a mixed drink (sweet ones) fan. Once over that first surprise it was just fine, what I didn't drink I used in a couple recipes and it was a subtle but pleasant addition.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This happens to be my husbands drink of choice so this is his review on the product.
It is a crisp ale with a smooth after taste that is only heightened the colder it gets. It's not formulated too hoppy. Great for all seasons but the best chilled in a summer month to chase the heat away.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Absolutely love this seasonal ale. Price is affordable for the pack. Goes with burgers and dogs, but also meant for dinners at home with the significant other. I would compare it to mid bodied ales. Definitely worth the taste and price.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle is a good trusted brand. Available nationwide, many like the smoother taste of blue Moon. Price is right for the benefit of the easiest to get product
Denise W.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I love me a nice cold blue moon in the summer time this beer is always ever so refreshing. I love the citrus taste it leaves behind. Let's not forget the orange on top bartender! You can't go wrong with the classic. Blue moon!
Jordy L.
Athens, GA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Blue moon is a beer that i will always hold near and dear to my heart as strange as it sounds. not only is it one of my favorite brews (plus their seasonal are always awesome) but it is the beer that my dad and i have enjoyed together for so many years and it has become a drink that i cant drink without toasting to him.
Mallory R.
Anderson , SC
Nothing better than a Blue Moon on a summer day, but this honey wheat has made it possible for me to enjoy a Blue Moon on any day lol Blue Moon has always been my go to beer, but this honey wheat is hard to top. Strongly recommend for anyone looking for a go to drink
Kourtney B.
The hills, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not one to drink beer all that often, but I do love this one. This has a bright and refreshing summery taste. It's almost as if it has a little more citrus than normal. This is one of the few beers that doesn't give me a heavy burpy gross kind of feeling. It has a light and vibrant taste that is perfect for these Texas summers!
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Blue moon isn't my favorite brewery. I find that there beers are too full of unique flavors. If you like specialty beers or lighter beers this will be more up you're alley. But if you like darker beers then you may not like it.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.