BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I think this has a nice slightly sweeter taste and it's very enjoyable if it's cold! I would perfer some red wine over a beer but sometimes a beer during the summer is great and I really love this. It's not too beerish but obviously still Tastes like a great beer. I love the glass bottle and price is great!! Definitely recommend if you want a beer with just a hint of something else!
Kait S.
Cambridge, MA
This one is such a good beer and definitely a great summer beer. Take it to the beach or on a picnic and you’ll not be disappointed! It’s a good party pleaser as well so look for it this summer!
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband is a fan of Blue Moon. He always enjoys their summer/winter mixed boxes. The honey Wheat brew was a favorite. I'm not a beer drinker and actually enjoyed this one. There was a hint of sweetness, but not too overpowering.
Kate P.
A bit sweeter than the standard Blue Moon, not by much though. Certainly work a shot to try. I do prefer this one to the original, and I do still add the orange squeeze when possible.
Lesli O.
new milford
Love this flavor! Its the best blue moon flavor! Price is not bad, you will definitely get your moneys worth. When buying beer u always get blue moon by far one of my favorite brands especially the honey one
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love blue moon, it’s one of my favorite beers. The taste is amazing, the price is amazing, i definitely recommend this beer. It’s good with any occasion. Whether it’s with your dinner or out drinking...
Vy N.
Hayward , CA
I usually like drinking blue moon just because its not to bitter and i feel like its on the lighter side. I usually purchase mine from the grocery store such as Safeway, and its not pricey either! More on the affordable side for a pack of 6 or 12. I occasionally purchase this when I see it during the summer months!
OJ🔮 J.
Greenville
As far as seasonal beers go, this is probably one of my favorites! Sometimes they go to far with changing the flavor but I think they nailed this one. Still like blue moon with a slight sweet finish.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was kind of shocked I like this as much as I did. My friend drinks it all the time and the orange slice that comes with it at the bar always kind of out me off so I never drank it. When I finally did it was pretty delicious and I am picky. A little too strong for me at time as far as taste goes but its drinkable.
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh , PA
My fiancé loves blue moon! It is his absolute favorite wheat beer and if they have it on tap that's the first thing he's going to! Taste great with or without an orange.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.