BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I think Blue Moon is genuinely my favorite beer. It has such a light and airy flavor that I prefer to much heavier beers. I'm definitely a repeat customer and I recommend it with fresh slices of orange.
Becky C.
College Park , GA
The honey wheat is a refreshing beer for a warm afternoon on the patio. It has similar flavors of regular Blue Moon and would also go well with a slice of orange. If you like Blue Moon, definitely give this a try.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite summer beers! Light and refreshing for a hot day, not too heavy or filling. Full of flavor and citrus notes. Delicious. I'd say if you like Sam Summer you will enjoy this beer too!!
Lindsey h.
they changed this one in the past 2 years and it's not as good as it used to be! now it tastes a little bitter- if you want blue moon just get that one and serve it with an orange for added sweetness.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
The summer honey wheat is my favorite Blue Moon beer! It has an awesome crisp flavor and is great to drink when sitting on the patio or by the pool. We love most Blue Moons but this one is my favorite!
Micaela A.
E Rutherford, NJ
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Cracking open a blue moon summer honey wheat beer reminds me of country music, friends and volleyball at the sand bar. Perfect to be the center piece of your summer night!
Duchess H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Not my favorite. Nice flavor but a little too dull taste for me. I appreciate the hop but I'm more of a fan from citrus. I'd drink it again but it's not my first choice.
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I tried this one a while back when it came in a combo pack, it was actually nice. Blue Moon is my favorite beer because it's not bitter. I have to add orange wedges to make it taste even better.
Anna M.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love this delightful Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer. It is refreshing, lightly sweet and delicious. Great to enjoy all year round but goes perfectly with BBQ!
Jordan H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is my absolute favorite blue! I love all kinds of blue moon, and haven't tried one I don't like. It's middle price, cheap enough for college kids to afford. It's got the perfect taste with a little bit of citrus.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.