BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is such an awesome summer beer ! So light and thirst quenching. It's my go to at the bar when it's on tap at the bar! It's delicious. Price is affordable. Overall very satisfying! I'd definitely recommend it
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I tried this one a few months back and loved it. It's refreshing and light, perfect for the summer months. I'm not a big beer drinker, but this one hit the spot.
Alina C.
Santa Monica, CA
One of my favorite seasonal beers! I really enjoy blue moon (the original) but I love all of their seasonal flavors. Great to have around when guests come over. The beer is light, refreshing and easy to enjoy.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Love a good summer beer! The blue moon summer ale fits the bill. It's cool and crisp and one of the best summer ales I've tried so far, and easily accessible at my local liquor store.
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
If I’m going to drink beer, it’s going to be blue moon. I just started drinking this this summer at a bbq and it was pretty good! I like it with an orange slice, or two. Definitely a refreshing, summer beer.
Rob W.
Ottawa Hills, OH
Great flavor. This beer goes with any meal or can be consumed on it on. I'm not disappointed. I purchased this at the local grocery store. This has a nice wheaty taste. Overall I know I'll buy this again!
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I think Blue Moon is genuinely my favorite beer. It has such a light and airy flavor that I prefer to much heavier beers. I'm definitely a repeat customer and I recommend it with fresh slices of orange.
Lindsey h.
they changed this one in the past 2 years and it's not as good as it used to be! now it tastes a little bitter- if you want blue moon just get that one and serve it with an orange for added sweetness.
Becky C.
College Park , GA
The honey wheat is a refreshing beer for a warm afternoon on the patio. It has similar flavors of regular Blue Moon and would also go well with a slice of orange. If you like Blue Moon, definitely give this a try.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
The summer honey wheat is my favorite Blue Moon beer! It has an awesome crisp flavor and is great to drink when sitting on the patio or by the pool. We love most Blue Moons but this one is my favorite!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.