BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Victoria A.
Brunswick, GA
Tried this on Easter, I am not usually a beer drinker,  but I do like the original and I really enjoyed this as well. It was subtle and smooth, and almost a little bit sweet. I bought it at a liquor store I had never been too. I would definitely by again.
Susie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
this is the best ale, coming from someone who rarely enjoys beer! This beer made me discover that i liked beer. with just that hint of sweetness and the pale in general is really enjoyable.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I am not a beer drinker. Let me put that out there. However I really liked this beer it was crisp especially when cold and it didn't have the usual aftertaste that I do not like about most beers; so I would definitely suggest this beer to my girls on a night out.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is one of my favorite summer beers because it is so light and crisp. Serve this beer with an orange wedge and enjoy outdoors!

Compared to other craft beers this one is very affordable and easy to find in your local grocery and liquor stores.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon is my go to drink. Usually off the tap. I'm not even sure why. Maybe for the decorative orange. It's just the best social drink. The most affordable as well with a great taste.
Kathryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Blue Moon is a solid beer, and this honey wheat is no exception. It's smooth enough to not worry about big sips, but has a great taste so you don't feel like you're drinking water. Overall, a great summer beer for a hot day where you need to be refreshed!
Jamie A.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Big fan of this blue moon beer. It's perfect in the summer time or any time really. I love it with a nice slice of an orange and when it is perfectly chilled. Such a refreshing beer that my roommates and I love!
Mia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A fantastic beverage! I love the sudsy honey hint of flavor in Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. I even take a piece of wheat and insert it as a garnish, or do a honey and coarse salt rim on the glass when I want to serve it to guests. Drink it ice cold at the end of a long day.
heinnys G.
no suelo tomar mucho pero la verda hay que decir que esta cerveza es suave es execelte para mi que no soy muy bebedora o mejor dicho que no tomo esta cerveza es buena para compartir entre amigos y amistades es bien suave y fresca y quita la sed me ha gustado entre algunas que hay este es buena
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Ahhhh! What is there not to love about Blue Moon?!? I don’t think I have ever met a Blue Moon I didn’t get along with..lol! They are all very smooth and refreshing to the palette! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new brew!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.