BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Bluemoon is my favorite beer, the summer honey wheat is great tasting and I drink it anytime that it’s available which for my area is year-round. I compare it to the sierra Nevada ale which are decently priced and taste great.
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale is a very smooth great tasting beer. Not harsh at all and it's great for summer outside bbw'n and stuff. Great bet for everyone to enjoy.
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good beer. I had for the first time this summer and really liked. Had a nice summer taste. Smooth and not too bitter, as I find other beers to be. I would recommend it.
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
My friend brought a party pack for her birthday. I tried each flavor but this one stood out. It is the kind of beer that you will enjoy. It’s better than other brands. We will buy this again for sure.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not really a beer drinker but this is one I can enjoy. It has a sweet malty taste that is great for summer and fall. I usually buy them from the liquor or grocery store.
Lindsey K.
Hackensack
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
This is an average beer. I had the fortune of trying it when I purchase a Blue Moon beer sampler that this was included with but I honestly thought it was nothing special.
Becca O.
tampa
Sooooo yummy! One of my absolute favorite beers! It isn’t too hoppy and if you squeeze citrus into it, it sets it off! Definitely my beer of choice in the summer months!
Stephanie S.
Woodbridge
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Super crisp and smooth I absolutely love this beer and it's not too hoppy which is one of the main things I love about it! Definitely would recommend this beer to others
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Nice bright flavor, but leaves a strange aftertaste. Price is not much more than regular beer, so no big factor in deciding on this. I say it is for sure with a try.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I do not enjoy beer. However, a couple years ago my husband handed me one and told me to just try it. It was actually quite pleasant. It's the only beer I'll drink.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.