BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Kathryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Blue Moon is a solid beer, and this honey wheat is no exception. It's smooth enough to not worry about big sips, but has a great taste so you don't feel like you're drinking water. Overall, a great summer beer for a hot day where you need to be refreshed!
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon is my go to drink. Usually off the tap. I'm not even sure why. Maybe for the decorative orange. It's just the best social drink. The most affordable as well with a great taste.
heinnys G.
no suelo tomar mucho pero la verda hay que decir que esta cerveza es suave es execelte para mi que no soy muy bebedora o mejor dicho que no tomo esta cerveza es buena para compartir entre amigos y amistades es bien suave y fresca y quita la sed me ha gustado entre algunas que hay este es buena
Mia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A fantastic beverage! I love the sudsy honey hint of flavor in Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. I even take a piece of wheat and insert it as a garnish, or do a honey and coarse salt rim on the glass when I want to serve it to guests. Drink it ice cold at the end of a long day.
Ana P.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Es interesante probar muchas marcas de distintos países, peeo para irse a lo seguro siempre es agradable este sabor y con la novedad de la miel sino eran de ser esa muy buena cerveza...
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Ahhhh! What is there not to love about Blue Moon?!? I don’t think I have ever met a Blue Moon I didn’t get along with..lol! They are all very smooth and refreshing to the palette! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new brew!
Sara N.
Elizabethtown, PA
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Love the flavor of this beer! It still has a very small hop taste and the honey flavor isn't overwhelming or too sweet. I've drank this multiple times and I like it just as much every time I drink it. It's definitely more of a spring/summer varietal but I love drinking anytime.
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Given I love regular Blue Moon, I was fairly disappointed with the honey wheat. I was expecting a different type of sweetness that wasn’t really there. Definitely not a bad beer in the slightest but not quite the style I was hoping for.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue Moon is probably one of my favorite "go-to" beers. It's light, easy to drink, not too hoppy or malty, and goes with just about any type of dish. I order this whenever I'm at an unfamiliar bar or if I'm not feeling particularly "adventurous." Consistently good and good quality.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good beer. Blue Moon was one of my first beer loves (after Coors, etc.), so it holds a special place in my heart. I was very happy when they started offering flavor varieties and I think this is one of their better creations.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.