BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Kay V.
North Wales , PA
This beer has much more clarity than the standard wheat beer. There is a light sour tinge that often comes from wheat. Taste wise, there is a light sweet honey taste to the beer and a very faint taste of hops at the back of the beer. It is a very easy beer to drink with a rather sweet and light finish.
Lindsey R.
Lebanon, VA
Got to say this isn't my favorite beer but it's not bad, pretty pricey but cheaper that most. It's got a good taste especially if you had a orange to it. My husband is always buying this and he's crazy about it and I like them occasionally. Not a bad beer to try if your looking to switch things up!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon is a good beer but it’s kinda mediocre. There are other beers that out do this beer but I do enjoy it. I do not purchase but I do drink it if it’s convenient at an event. $6-9 at any local liquor store.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
It’s a bit hoppy but also a good medium and refreshing summer brew. Pair this beer with a good cookout and you’ve got a perfect summer day. It’s not my first choice but I’m certainly not disappointed to find it swimming around in the party cooler. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Alexis C.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
You can't go wrong with this beer. It is refreshing and light. Adding the iconic orange to it just adds another layer of refreshment. Perfect for any season or occasion. That's why I gave it five stars.
Jessalyn S.
Denton, NC
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Who doesn't love a good wheat beer? I love the orange taste this beer has as a finish. It's really good poured into a frosted glass with a fresh squeezed orange. It never disappoints and is a go to on tap! Even better than in the bottle!
Luz  B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This beer takes a little to get you wavy, but it's worth the buy and it's worth the try. Taste amazing, easy to drink and even with a Orange is better. I'm a repeat consumer and it never does me wrong.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I don't know why it is, but beer never tastes as good from a can as it does out of a bottle. This is so refreshing and nice on a warm summer night. I love this! I would definitely buy this beer again. ❤️ three stars since it is for the cans lol
Neny O.
Olympia, WA
A quite attractive "Chill Hazed" gold color on the pour, the head is modest in size, frothy in texture, the lace fine sheets to coat the glass, both a brilliant white color. Nice “earthy” as I describe it, bread dough to the expert beer reviewers, also hints of malt and citrus.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I wasn't a huge fan. I guess with honey in the name I expected something sweeter. But I'm really more of a mixed drink (sweet ones) fan. Once over that first surprise it was just fine, what I didn't drink I used in a couple recipes and it was a subtle but pleasant addition.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.