BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Natasha K.
This is a seasonal beer and I love how it tastes. Very refreshing and perfect for fall. I am a big fan of Blue Moon because it has so much flavor and goes great with an orange slice!
Paniz K.
Louisville, KY
Blue moon is probably my favorite beer. I love their seasonals and i always want to try any of them that i have not had before. Blue moon is my to go to no matter what season or occasion!
Raven H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Not a fan of this flavor at all. I bought it at my local grocery store because I heard good things about t. Very gross. Left a horrible taste in my mouth. Will never buy this again.
Marjorie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not a beer drinker as a norm and I am super picky when I do drink but this summer blend when it's crisp and cold after a long day outside working or just fun in the sun it is truly refreshing !
DeeJay W.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite! Throw in an orange slice and it’s perfection. This is my go to beer when I am out to dinner (if available). It is so tasty and perfect for summer Bbqs as well
Lesli O.
new milford
Love this flavor! Its the best blue moon flavor! Price is not bad, you will definitely get your moneys worth. When buying beer u always get blue moon by far one of my favorite brands especially the honey one
Brandie G.
Fort Smith, AR
This has the smooth taste of Blue Moon, but with the subtle hint of delicious honey. One of my most favorite brands of beer. Available in most stores and reasonably priced. I will definitely buy this again!
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not a big fan of beer but this one was not awful. I bought it accidentally at a bar thinking a Blue Moon was a mixed drink. It had hints of the honey and tasted like, well, beer. I might drink it again.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
One of my favorite beers. Great flavor, great value, and a delicious ornate to top it off. The bottle is attractive and even more attractive in a cooled glass. I will definitely be buying his over and over again.
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale is a very smooth great tasting beer. Not harsh at all and it's great for summer outside bbw'n and stuff. Great bet for everyone to enjoy.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.