BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Allie M.
Fort Smith
Good honey flavor. Blue moons got a great brew to it and i havent had something i dont like. From them. Only reason why this is four star and not five is because i like a strong honey flavor.
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Perfect Summer Beer. Smooth, crisp, refreshing, and great light flavor, perfect for a hot day.  Price point is excellent and brings back good summer feelings. I like regular Blue Moon and most of their seasonal beers, but this one is my favorite.
Christina B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Smooth, refreshing and a great summer drink! This looked good which is why I bought it and it didn't disappoint. Great crisp flavor and a great price point. Definitely recommend to others.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Very yummy beer! Taste just as good in the bottle as it does coming from tap! I recommend a orange or apple added with the wheat adds a awesome flavoring! Very yummy beer sitting pool side
Ben G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE, Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Good initial taste but lingers a bit to long. It’s stronger then you “average” beer but definitely has a more unique flavor. I would drink it again but wouldn’t go out of my way to get it.
Corbin R.
One of my favorite seasonal beers! The beer is smooth and taste great with an orange slice. Might not be a great choice for lighter beer drinkers but if you are wanting something in between, this is a great one to try!
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
I like this more than other Blue Moon, but its not my favorite IPA. It has good flavor, but lacks depth and ends with a slight bitter note. Even so, it is enjoyable and not bad a bad sip.
Abby G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m usually not a big fan of blue moon but my husband likes to try different beers! It’s really good to my surprise! It was a good price and affordable. We haven’t bought it since but I would tell someone to try it for sure
Ashley Q.
clay city, IN
Blue moon is my beer with my meals I always order a tell blue moon with an orange peal . I also but the bottles and drink them at hm but I prefer my blue moon in a glass cup with an orange 🍊 🧡
Jill N.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
My least favorite out of blue moons but it is still good! Refreshing and easily drinkable. The flavor isn't my favorite but I would still recommend this to someone who is into the warmer flavors of beer
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.