BY BLUE MOON #27 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Kinnaly V.
I’m not much of a bitter taste beer type of gal. I love beers that are not to strong but has a little sweetness to it. I would say this Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat has both of this qualities. It’s my go to drink whenever I’m out for lunch or dinner.
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
Oh beer I love beer especially this brand
It goes nicely with a slice of orange this is my boyfriend and mine’s favorite we get this anytime we go out to a sports bar very satisfied I will purchase again and again and again
Stephanie S.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I can’t stand beer, but this I can drink any day! I love how smooth it is and I can enjoy my dinner without having a bitter beer taste in my mouth! This exceeded my expectations, I will definitely stick my fridge with this
Caitlin B.
Like the Belgium white, I also loved this one. I don’t like the other Blue Moon flavors as they are not ciders. This is a crisp beer and is great on a hot day. I could literally drink the whole bottle at once 😂
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great beer but it is somewhat hard to find. Usually has stations or convenience stores don’t carry this type of blue moon so you have to go to a grocery store or liquor store to buy. Very good though
Ashley R.
This is a great Summer beer that’s crisp and refreshing. Although we love all the Blue Moon beers the seasonal releases are my favorite. I️ look forward to finding them in stores, but especially during summer.
Nicole S.
West creek
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Nice and refreshing beer. Smooth to drink, has a mild sweetness to it. I prefer to drink it on a summer night. Pricing is good, popular brand so it’s typically easy to find in stores. Will definitely buy again
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I greatly enjoy the refreshing, summery taste of this beer. It reminds me of fun summer pool parties, BBQ with friends and family and just good times! I highly recommend it for those type events - delicious!
Melissa S.
Glen Head
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Love blue moons summer seasonal ale. Not hoppy at all. Love that it’s nice, crisps, and refreshing. I always stock up on this when the summer season comes around. Love that it’s affordable and easy to find!
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
One of the best beers, I love adding an orange but you don’t have too. Great taste. Love the bottle and love pouring into a cold glass. My favorite beer in the summer and love it in the cold months as well!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.