BY BLUE MOON #21 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Rachel R.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love wheat beer. This is very delicious and I would buy it many more times. It goes down easy and doesn’t have a harsh after taste. I would recommend it to anyone who loves wheat beers!!!!!
Jessica P.
Altavista
I drank this over at my boyfriends parents house. First sip I was like..nah. And then I took another sip..and I said..maybe. And then on the third sip, I was like AYYY. Okkkaaayyy. I see you Blue Moon.
Jenna R.
Love this beer. Nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. I drink my blue moon with a slice of orange to kick up the flavor a little bit. Affordable and well worth the price. Would recommend to anyone.
Marguerite S.
I love Blue Moon’s Summer Honey Wheat. The taste is cool, smooth and refreshing. I tend to order this beer if it’s available on tap. It’s light and pairs well with a meal because it isn’t too heavy.
Taylor R.
Great beer. Not too hoppy and a nice balance once the orange slice is added. Great beer to drink with friends. Typically purchased at the store. Disappointed I haven’t found this at any restaurant.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I tried this for the first time last week and I liked it. It has a different taste than regular beer and I think it is a bit sweet. It definitely makes me curious on how other bluemoons taste like
Kait S.
Cambridge, MA
This one is such a good beer and definitely a great summer beer. Take it to the beach or on a picnic and you’ll not be disappointed! It’s a good party pleaser as well so look for it this summer!
Emily K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband is a fan of Blue Moon. He always enjoys their summer/winter mixed boxes. The honey Wheat brew was a favorite. I'm not a beer drinker and actually enjoyed this one. There was a hint of sweetness, but not too overpowering.
Victoria S.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE, Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product. Thanks Influenster!
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
By far my favorite flavor of Blue Moon. Very light and refreshing with a hint of lemon! Great for a hot summer afternoon. I love enjoying this beverage at the beach or just relaxing in my back yard. Perfect summer time drink!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.