BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Kayla V.
live oak
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Typically I’m not a beer girl, but this doesn’t even taste like a beer. It’s truly so good. And has so much flavor I love it. I’ve drank it so many time, it’s hard for me to find in stores and at bars but when I do find it I make sure to stock up
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
This is a great beer but it is somewhat hard to find. Usually has stations or convenience stores don’t carry this type of blue moon so you have to go to a grocery store or liquor store to buy. Very good though
Nicole S.
West creek
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Nice and refreshing beer. Smooth to drink, has a mild sweetness to it. I prefer to drink it on a summer night. Pricing is good, popular brand so it’s typically easy to find in stores. Will definitely buy again
Ashley R.
This is a great Summer beer that’s crisp and refreshing. Although we love all the Blue Moon beers the seasonal releases are my favorite. I️ look forward to finding them in stores, but especially during summer.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I greatly enjoy the refreshing, summery taste of this beer. It reminds me of fun summer pool parties, BBQ with friends and family and just good times! I highly recommend it for those type events - delicious!
Melissa S.
Glen Head
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Love blue moons summer seasonal ale. Not hoppy at all. Love that it’s nice, crisps, and refreshing. I always stock up on this when the summer season comes around. Love that it’s affordable and easy to find!
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
One of the best beers, I love adding an orange but you don’t have too. Great taste. Love the bottle and love pouring into a cold glass. My favorite beer in the summer and love it in the cold months as well!
Tiffany B.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This beer is actually my favorite when happy hour comes up at my favorite pizza shop Grimaldi’s! It tastes good with chicken wings too if you like those types of foods! Always ask for the orange slices because it really gives it a great taste
Kelly G.
Warren, OH
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I’m not much of a beer drinker but I definitely didn’t care for this one. I bought it because people go on and on about how good it is with orange wedges. I wasn’t impressed and I won’t be buying it again.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
The perfect beer for summer! It has the same great Blue Moon taste that is familiar but the touch of honey gives it that little something extra. Not a heavy beer so it is definitely a summertime favorite.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.