BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Melissa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite summer beers! It pairs great for your picnic or bbq needs. It has a light, refreshing flavor that allows you to have as much as you want.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon is probably my favorite beer...especially when you slice of fruit and put it in the bottom of a chilled glass before pouring the beer in top...delicious!
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Honey wheat has always been a favorite blue moon flavor. Sadly it is only a seasonal flavor and not available year round. Though I look forward to it every summer!
Janelle B.
Great beer. I'm normally not a beer drinker however after trying this blue moon I have since then started drinking beer on a consistent basis. The taste is great
melissa t.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy this beer, blue moon has a lot of selective, distinctive beers and this lager is definitely a mellow, refreshing accompaniment to a hot summers afternoon.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon is definitely one of my favorite beers because it's delicious. After 14 years of tending bar I can tell you that it's an extremely popular beer for all age groups. I have been drinking it for about 8 years and I definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys a light citrus ale.
Clarissa A.
El paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I'm a amber beer lover ,let's be honest,it has a way beer taste than any light or white beer out there! Simply because it has a distinct flavor that is un comparable and rather more enjoyable ! Blue moon is one of my top favorates and most recomended, add a orange wedge and walahhhh , sweet amber ;) #bluemoon #amberbock #darkbeerrocks #dontdrinkanddrive ;)
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
I usually love the Blue Moon seasonal, but this one leaves me wanting something different. I try it every year, but I've finally given up on it. It has a bit too much of a sweet flavor that winds up feeling a bit heavy. I think it would be better as a winter beer, I prefer a shandy type in the summer. It isn't bad, but not my preference, especially in the summer when it is available
Blue Moon its my favorite Beer for summer time. Its so smooth and flavored kind sweet  and soft taste after. Its delicious and it goes with any food you want to eat doesn't matter if its chip snack, chicken a parmeseana, Feijoada or BBQ. Taste great! I highly recommend all the blue moon season because they bring each season a delicious kind of flavors what I love. Its light perforce to share with friends. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Sabrina R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
So this 220z bottle is great if I'm in the mood for like one to two beers randomly and I don't want to buy a whole six pack. I love the Belgian wheat it has a great light flavor and not too hoppy. I also love the label. It obviously tastes a little better in a normal size bottle for some reason but i love this blue moon!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.