BY BLUE MOON #26 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
This is my all time favorite! I wish it came in tall cans but unfortunately it does not (single). It’s very affordable in price for a six pack. The flavor is quite good it goes down smooth, it’s lite. It has a slight sweet taste to it! How I drink mine is I squeeze oranges (2 slices) into 1 bottle and it taste great! I will buy again and again. Cheers! And if you give this a try drink responsibly and have fun!
Izzy F.
Hollister, MO
This was a wonderful limited edition that I was very sad to see it go. Just as light and full bodied as the original but with a slight something extra that made it stand out. I am very much looking forward to sering it back this summer. Of all of the limited editions I've tried this is the only one I can wholeheartedly reccomend!
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is the smoothest flavor of ale I've ever tasted. Blue Moon is the only "beer" I can tolerate without getting sick (personally I take shots and Chase it down) however the Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat has the malt flavor beer has but it has a much smoother taste making a sip turn into 5 and next thing I got another in my hand. It's fresh, smells amazing, tastes amazing you can taste the honey it's not too little just the right amount. I'd recommend for other's the only thing is I wish blue moon made this in a liquor flavor.
Great product not too expensive and the ability is easy! Love it.
Samantha L.
Cartersville
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I definitely not a beer drinker but this is so good. I would definitely would buy again it sucks it is just seasonal. It taste so good it doesn’t have that nasty beer taste. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I am only giving this liquor a full review because my mom absolutely loves it he put a slice of orange in it she says it taste amazing I personally do not like beer and will never purchase this again it but if you like beer anybody who and this may be your perfect beer for the summer.
Megan O.
WATERBURY, CT
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
The perfect summer refresher! I like the honey flavors of this beer and it's great to enjoy fireside. Blue Moon can be a little heavy so I like to drink it without a meal when I'm just hanging out. This can be difficult to find sometimes so try to pick it up when you see it!
Carlos B.
Owings Mills
I really love Blue Moon beer. It has a great taste and the orange should be used. A friend of mine suggested a splash of grenadine. I tried it and WOW!!! Of course it slightly changes the color but adds a sweetness that will have you 6 deep before you realize.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nothing better then picking up some fresh oranges and a pack of Blue Moon to enjoy with your friends and family on the weekend. I especially love #Fall Blue Moon that comes out before #Halloween and their other special edition brews that always taste great. It is hard for me to choose another brand when #BlueMoon is available. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Alexandra Q.
Rosenberg
Appearance: Clean golden amber, with a nice fine white head and no lace.

Aroma: Sweet honey and malty, with a touch of spice.

Taste: Sweet up front, with plenty of honey and a little bit of spice. A soft and easy-drinking brew, certainly not offensive but not memorable, either. Decent at best.
Jessica A.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
This is my holy grail of beers! It goes good with almost anything I’m eating and very refreshing. My favorite way to drink it is with a large slice of orange really gives it flavor! Also my go to beer for any place your new too or any party you want to throw!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.