BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Happy Hour Expert
Nothing better then picking up some fresh oranges and a pack of Blue Moon to enjoy with your friends and family on the weekend. I especially love #Fall Blue Moon that comes out before #Halloween and their other special edition brews that always taste great. It is hard for me to choose another brand when #BlueMoon is available. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Catherine G.
Tucumcari, NM
If I’m going to drink an adult drink this would be my choice. It’s not to heavy & has a wonderful semi rich taste. You can pair this with just about any meal or have it as a stand alone drink. I would recommend this drink to anyone that asks.
Kaitlyn F.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE
I quite enjoy this beer! It is not terribly bitter and I am able to enjoy each sip! I love that I can get this beer at both the grocery store as well as while I’m out to eat. This beer has left me satisfied on multiple occasions.
Eileen K.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my second summer "go-to" beer after Brooklyn Brewery Summer Ale.  This is a reasonably priced (usually ~$10), mildly citrusy-sweet beer that isn't heavy at all.  I have been able to find it in just about any grocery store or Walgreens, next to the regular Blue Moon, which is also a favorite.  I would definitely buy this again and bring to share with friends.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I've only had this during the summer seasons in New York City. I rarely see it during the winter so I'm assuming this is a seasonal beer. It's super light. Not too much carbonation which is awesome. Most beers are highly carbonated which leads to gas and who needs that. It's sweet and you can totally taste the honey but not in an overpowering kind of way. It's one of my favorites.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I think this has a nice slightly sweeter taste and it's very enjoyable if it's cold! I would perfer some red wine over a beer but sometimes a beer during the summer is great and I really love this. It's not too beerish but obviously still Tastes like a great beer. I love the glass bottle and price is great!! Definitely recommend if you want a beer with just a hint of something else!
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Happy Hour Expert
The Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Blue Moon variety! (The pumpkin being a close second) It is light and refreshing without too much of a hoppy beer flavor. As for pricing you really can't beat Blue Moon for the craft/micro brewery range of beers. I highly recommend this variety or a sampler pack for anyone branching away from the "big league breweries"
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
My husband is a fan of Blue Moon. He always enjoys their summer/winter mixed boxes. The honey Wheat brew was a favorite. I'm not a beer drinker and actually enjoyed this one. There was a hint of sweetness, but not too overpowering.
Vy N.
Hayward , CA
I usually like drinking blue moon just because its not to bitter and i feel like its on the lighter side. I usually purchase mine from the grocery store such as Safeway, and its not pricey either! More on the affordable side for a pack of 6 or 12. I occasionally purchase this when I see it during the summer months!
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I was kind of shocked I like this as much as I did. My friend drinks it all the time and the orange slice that comes with it at the bar always kind of out me off so I never drank it. When I finally did it was pretty delicious and I am picky. A little too strong for me at time as far as taste goes but its drinkable.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.