BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Amanda F.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I will never forget the moment I became a mom. I was sitting at the bar with my teacher friends, celebrating the last day of school. I had just taken a sip of my Blue Moon when the phone rang. Three children, ages 6, 8, and 9, needed emergency foster placement and my husband and I said yes. Two years later, we said yes again when we adopted those three kids. While I never finished my Blue Moon on that beautiful summer day, I’ll never forget the moment I became a mom, and Blue Moon will forever hold a special place in my heart!
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
This is my all time favorite! I wish it came in tall cans but unfortunately it does not (single). It’s very affordable in price for a six pack. The flavor is quite good it goes down smooth, it’s lite. It has a slight sweet taste to it! How I drink mine is I squeeze oranges (2 slices) into 1 bottle and it taste great! I will buy again and again. Cheers! And if you give this a try drink responsibly and have fun!
Izzy F.
Hollister, MO
This was a wonderful limited edition that I was very sad to see it go. Just as light and full bodied as the original but with a slight something extra that made it stand out. I am very much looking forward to sering it back this summer. Of all of the limited editions I've tried this is the only one I can wholeheartedly reccomend!
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is the smoothest flavor of ale I've ever tasted. Blue Moon is the only "beer" I can tolerate without getting sick (personally I take shots and Chase it down) however the Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat has the malt flavor beer has but it has a much smoother taste making a sip turn into 5 and next thing I got another in my hand. It's fresh, smells amazing, tastes amazing you can taste the honey it's not too little just the right amount. I'd recommend for other's the only thing is I wish blue moon made this in a liquor flavor.
Great product not too expensive and the ability is easy! Love it.
Fernanda L.
This is one of my favorite beers . It’s my go to every time I go out and they have a restricted selection or if they have to many IPAs . It’s also good for the beach . Really refreshing and sweet . I love to place an orange slice in it . Love love 💕 Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Blue Moon is the beer with more name changes than a professional athlete, today Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days. It’s such a sweet and refreshing beer, it’s one of my favorites !
Carlos B.
Owings Mills
I really love Blue Moon beer. It has a great taste and the orange should be used. A friend of mine suggested a splash of grenadine. I tried it and WOW!!! Of course it slightly changes the color but adds a sweetness that will have you 6 deep before you realize.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE, Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Among the best. I prefer wheat beer, and this wheat beer is so good! Put an orange in it for added citrus deliciousness.. if you’ve never had beer before, start with something like this and you won’t be disappointed. It’s light, but also full bodied goodness!
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nothing better then picking up some fresh oranges and a pack of Blue Moon to enjoy with your friends and family on the weekend. I especially love #Fall Blue Moon that comes out before #Halloween and their other special edition brews that always taste great. It is hard for me to choose another brand when #BlueMoon is available. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Heather M.
Moody, AL
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
This beer is so smooth and easy to drink. It’s affordable and easy to find as well. Compared to other things on the market, it exceeds the competition. I’ve been a blue moon customer for a long time and I’m always satisfied with my purchase.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.