BY BLUE MOON

Blue Moon® Mountain Abbey Ale Seasonal Collection.
Crafted with Belgian sugar and a touch of wheat.
Blue Moon® Brewing Company.

• What the color look like? Light or caramel-y? Any idea wh...2 Answers
  • I've never had this drink but wonder what it taste like. ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else use Blue Moon for cooking? 12 Answers
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
I remember never really liking beer ever but one if my friends always ordered blue moon. And it always came with a slice of orange which i thought was cool! So one day i decided to try it and to my surprise the orange and the blue moon was a good combination. The beer tasted really good with the hint of orange flavor. Yum
Krista W.
My go to summer beer. The citrus in it gives it the perfect flavor, easy on the tastebuds. I will always stock my fridge with this in the warm months. It’s super affordable as well. I recommend an orange slice with it most definitely!
Jaizel R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bomb. Got into it because of boiling crab, it was a thing to pair it up with Cajun food. I love love love how it taste amazing with it and I goes down smooth! Love the taste and it’s citric flavor! Will recommend for anyone who does not do beer
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
Good beer it’s very refreshing and crisp and light. The packaging is good I just don’t like when you order it on tap and they give you an orange slice to go with it. Would recommend to others since the price is good
Annesse B.
Williston , ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Surprisingly I grew up the "Budlight" girl.. I feel over time I grew to know what a real beer was.. and this is by far my favorite. I picked up at the local liquor store. They had it on sale at the time. So I figured I might as well try it now it's my go to beer. I buy it for any kind of gathering we have (holiday, family, etc).  I definitely recommend it. I honestly recommend Blue Moon in general to everyone.
MARIA J.
Pacheco, CA
My husband loves blue moon, if we have a party all he drinks is blue moon or the beers my parents buy. I drank it a little bit and although it’s better than other beers I still didn’t like the flavor of it.
Nitza S.
First time trying it was super easy to get use to it, also very delicate in your mouth and if you drink the flavor ones they feel like velvet in your lips, enjoy it with fruits or a very good dinner.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummy. I am a big fan of blue moon. You can find it at grocery stores or liquor stores pretty easily. Price isn’t too bad but not the least expensive option. Love it for parties or football games. Always a hit.
Logan C.
Not a huge fan, but I didn’t hate it. It tastes alright for what it is, but it’s never my first choice for beer, or even alcohol in general. Would rather have something even lighter like Corona or Modelo
Meghan M.
Do they still make this beer???
Calista F.
El Centro, CA
Does anyone else use Blue Moon for cooking?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it stocked on your home ?
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
I've never had this drink but wonder what it taste like. What beer is it most similar to if any?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What the color look like? Light or caramel-y? Any idea where it's at on IBUs?