BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesBeerBlue Moon
Seasonal Collection Mountain Abbey Ale

Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Mountain Abbey Ale

Blue Moon® Mountain Abbey Ale Seasonal Collection.
Crafted with Belgian sugar and a touch of wheat.
Blue Moon® Brewing Company.

What the color look like? Light or caramel-y? Any idea where it's at on IBUs?
I've never had this drink but wonder what it taste like. What beer is it most similar to if any?
Does anyone else use Blue Moon for cooking?
Start your review of Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Mountain Abbey Ale!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love blue moon beer, especially their seasonal selections. It is very smooth, and taste great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes beer. It has been a repurchase of mine several times in a row now.
Karen H.
Spring Hill
Love the taste of this beer, however it is very filling. After one or two I am done. However, they are quite tasty is yummy especially on hot day.
Danielle T.
This is just a classic beer. I think that it is something that everyone likes. I would definitely repurchase it, and I have.
Vinson S.
Jamaica, NY
One of the best seasonal domestic beer selections on the market. No need for the fruit, like for its flagship beer.
Fran H.
Mooresville, NC
One of my favorites. I love it ice cold with a few slices of oranges...really brings out the light and refreshing taste. The orange tastes great after soaking in the beer.
Amanda A.
Stoughton, MA
I am not a huge fan of winter beers but I LOVE blue moon winter abbey!! Serve it in a glass with a sugar and coco powder rim.. OMG
Viola D.
greenfield, NH
Love me some blue moon!!! Nice winter and summer beers. Always recommend them. I say go for it
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
We love blue moon the seasonal selections are awesome and always super smooth. My husband loves having one after a long day at work
Josefina M.
Buckeye
Purchased at: Kroger
I wasn’t really a fan it was better I am was just not my cuppa tea. The flavor was OK but still I don’t like it.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like the seasonal collection the best, and Blue Moon is a favorite! It's good when we have parties with close friends.