BY BLUE MOON #96 in Beer

Blue Moon® Mountain Abbey Ale Seasonal Collection.
Crafted with Belgian sugar and a touch of wheat.
Blue Moon® Brewing Company.

• What the color look like? Light or caramel-y? Any idea wh...2 Answers
  • I've never had this drink but wonder what it taste like. ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else use Blue Moon for cooking? 12 Answers
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
I remember never really liking beer ever but one if my friends always ordered blue moon. And it always came with a slice of orange which i thought was cool! So one day i decided to try it and to my surprise the orange and the blue moon was a good combination. The beer tasted really good with the hint of orange flavor. Yum
Annesse B.
Williston, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Surprisingly I grew up the "Budlight" girl.. I feel over time I grew to know what a real beer was.. and this is by far my favorite. I picked up at the local liquor store. They had it on sale at the time. So I figured I might as well try it now it's my go to beer. I buy it for any kind of gathering we have (holiday, family, etc).  I definitely recommend it. I honestly recommend Blue Moon in general to everyone.
MARIA J.
Pacheco, CA
My husband loves blue moon, if we have a party all he drinks is blue moon or the beers my parents buy. I drank it a little bit and although it’s better than other beers I still didn’t like the flavor of it.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I'm not sure exactly what I expected out if this product. I guess I expected it to be sweet and delicious like a gingerbread cookie but boy was I wrong. The taste was odd and the ginger part of the ginger bread was definitely there. It was kind of everything I hate avout beer mixed without a heavy ginger flavor. Turns out I'm not the biggest fan of ginger or beer so it wasn't really my thing.
Katie C.
Midway park, NC
Too too too sweet for my liking. While yes I’d prefer a fruity tasting mixed drink... I like my beer bitter. This tasted like they put 4/5 sugar and 1/5 alcohol... granted it was air plane beer but still... worst $8 I spent
Megan H.
Hanover, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon is another great beer. Always tastes really good and refreshing. I recommend to anyone trying a new beer that has a flavor to it other than just classic beer. It’s definitely different. Bu worth it.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummy. I am a big fan of blue moon. You can find it at grocery stores or liquor stores pretty easily. Price isn’t too bad but not the least expensive option. Love it for parties or football games. Always a hit.
Andrea N.
It’s a very bitter beer! Haha, I’m a sweet drinker so I guess that’s why I don’t like it much. But it’s ok for a fun night! Very simple and casual, gets the day going. Would drink again to like it more.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love blue moon seasonal they come out with some good flavors and I like that fact that’s it’s seasonal because you won’t get burnt out on it and it’s something to look forward to every year I would definitely recommend to others
Julie O.
Fort Lauderdale
Delicious, smooth, yet crisp. A great refreshing beverage to end the day. My husband prefers this because its an affordable option compared to
Other brands, but does not sacrifice the quality.
Meghan M.
Do they still make this beer???
Calista F.
El Centro, CA
Does anyone else use Blue Moon for cooking?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it stocked on your home ?
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I've never had this drink but wonder what it taste like. What beer is it most similar to if any?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What the color look like? Light or caramel-y? Any idea where it's at on IBUs?