BY BLUE MOON #45 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Brina H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Just bought this for the 1st time a few weeks ago, and it's amazing!!!!! I'm a huge pumpkin anything fan, and usually stick to my Sam Adams 29 pounds of pumpkin or Shipwreck Pumpkin Head, but this will definitely be in rotation during the fall/winter. They really should make them available year round.
Derrick M.
Richmond, IN
So far this fall 2017 this is the best pumpkin beer I have had. 2nd much is out so we will see what else comes out this fall.
Amber B.
Louisville, KY
One of my all time favorite beers, every time I go out with friends this is definitely my drink of choice. Every flavor they come out with is packed with a punch. Their seasonal beers are really awesome. I also like the alcohol content, seems like you get a lot of bang for your buck. Highly recommend this beer to someone who wants to get away from bud light and Budweiser (that's all I used to drink) I've put many friends on to this beer as well.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Sooooo good! The only kind of beer I really drink is dark or stout beer and this is so delicious. Not too thick and very smooth taste. I don't really taste any kind of coffee flavor which is good for me because I don't like coffee flavor.
Jermirah W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I prefer this over Samuel Adams October fest. Pumpkin-y (if that's a word) beer. I love it. Great seasonal beer. Nice packaging. I paid $17 for a 12 pack. Not too bad. Would definitely recommend to others. Wish this would be made year round.
Jesica M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Harvest Pumpkin smooth taste with a dash oh pumpkin spice... The perfect fall drink!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As much as I love Blue Moon, I love their seasonal flavors even more! This flavor isn't over the top in flavor, it has just the right amount of the pumpkin spice taste.
Heather C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love their fall sampler! Pumpkin, Horchada, Chai and original flavors are included. Horchada was my favorite. The Pumpkin beer wasn't overly pumpkin-y which my husband preferred.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my seasonal favorites! It has a nice pumpkin spice flavor yet it isn't over powering. One of the better pumpkin beers on the market.
Yesenia B.
Okeechobee, FL
Love the Blue Moon Harvest Ale's! Loving the Chai Spiced Ale!! The spices are so vibrant! Truly lovely and refreshing.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?