BY BLUE MOON #46 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Emma T.
Mount Albert, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Was a great seasonal drink. Reminded me of fall. Tasted refreshing and pumpkiny. Great price.
Yamile🎀 R.
New York
This is my favorite too bad it’s seasonal. I’m pumpkin obsessed so imagine having a beer that has a pumpkin taste. I love this beer, I mean they are pretty strong but if you drink them slow you should be okay. I would definitely recommend everyone to try it at least.
Cherisse A.
Love the hint of bitterness with the flavorful aroma. Loved it when I studied in Montana. Was so happy when I saw someone imports it to Trinidad!
Grace H.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite fall beer! It is just right for the football season tailgate and has just enough pumpkin taste without being overwhelming.
Jami P.
Springfield , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not much of a beer drinker but I really like these and drank a few. It's got a better flavor than regular beer.
Gabrielle H.
Putnam Valley, NY
I love blue moon and how many seasonal flavprs they have and how creative thr brand is. love the drafts beer
Melanie F.
Big timber
This is my favorite fall beverage!  It is crisp, refreshing and makes me nostalgic for Halloween movies and hoodies!
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
My friends and I always anticipate fall for the Blue Moon pumpkin ale. It has a hint of pumpkin and it's refreshing. What I love about Blue Moon in general is the quality of the beer and they have seasonal varieties. There's an horchata and also a blueberry one (if I remember correctly) that are delicious for winter!
Kasey M.
Akron
My all time favorite pumpkin beer. Every time fall rolls around I immediately get excited to get a 6 pack. Usually craft pumpkin beers from local brewery’s run about $12-$15 for a 6 or a 4 pack even & blue moon never fails with great prices!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely love to hint of fall in the beer. It's a anytime classy beer. And perfect for cookout and socializing by the fire with friends.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?