BY BLUE MOON #45 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
michaela k.
hamilton , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
i didn’t like the taste of this one. i tried it on my honeymoon and i didn’t finish it, good priced but also wasn’t my favorite taste.
Elora L.
Eau Claire
Unless you really like pumpkin flavored products, this may not be the beer for you. While I love other blue moon products, the pumpkin flavor was overwhelming for me and I would not purchase this flavor again.
Brittany T.
Ringgold
I typically don’t like pumpkin flavored products and this is no different than any other pumpkin flavored food or drink, but at least you get a buzz. Packaging is standard as is the value for the price.
🥀H•e•b•a A.
Naperville
I don’t like this beer at all. It honestly tastes so disgusting. I personally like pumpkin but pumpkin with beer is very gross especially this kind of beer. I don’t recommend wasting your money on this because it’s not good what so ever. I don’t recommend
Katie B.
I wasn’t a fan of this. I don’t usually like pumpkin though. I couldn’t force myself through the whole thing.
Leah V.
Woodstock, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Did not enjoy this at all. Did not have pumpkin flavor to me. Was more spices and not in a good way. Would not repurchase.
Joya W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I typically like blue moon, but this one was nasty. It was not a good flavor of pumpkin at all. I will not be buying this one again.
Carlin P.
Pinehurst, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is not good. I was very disappointed. It tasted awful. I had to let someone else finish it for me.
Carmen B.
White Lake, MI
This was the biggest mistake I had ever made in a beer purchase. I thought, “hey I like pumpkin and I like Blue Moon so why not!” And... that was not good. It was just like drinking thick pumpkin soup that was too seasoned.
Erin A.
Robertsdale , AL
I do not like pumpkin flavor. I do love blue moon though. So as long as you like the pumpkin flavors, I’m sure this is a great beer!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?