BY BLUE MOON #31 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Carmen B.
White lake, MI
This was the biggest mistake I had ever made in a beer purchase. I thought, “hey I like pumpkin and I like Blue Moon so why not!” And... that was not good. It was just like drinking thick pumpkin soup that was too seasoned.
Erin A.
Robertsdale , AL
I do not like pumpkin flavor. I do love blue moon though. So as long as you like the pumpkin flavors, I’m sure this is a great beer!
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Disgusting. I’m usually a blue moon fan and was super excited when I saw this in stores. However the flavoring was disappointing and I’m not sure why I wasn’t a fan. If your enjoy “different” beers I wouldn’t discredit this one.
Stephanie s.
McCurtain, OK
This stuff is NASTY. It tastes like eating a big ole’ piece of skunky pumpkin pie. I’m not into sweet beer first of all. But then add pumpkin flavor on top of that and it just IS NOT a pleasant drink. If it’s really cold it’s a little better.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I bought t his one time and was greatly disappointed. I do not reccoment unless you really love pumpkin.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan of pumpkin with my beer. I like a classic beer. Not a fan of flavors. Would be better for a non beer drinker.
Emily F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was horrible, it is not a good seasonal beer. It is too strong of a citric taste. It taste like orange with seven up and I was very disappointed and could not even finish it
Jennifer V.
Not one of my favorite flavors.  Then again i'm not a pumpkin fan but was told to try it.  My cousin gave it to me.  It's affordable and something I can see my cousin continuing to drink but it's not something for me.  I would recommend it to anyone who likes pumpkin flavor.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC
This was terrible. I wasn’t expecting such a strong, nasty, and artificial flavor in beer. I hated this drink.
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a beer drinker but I have always been ok with drinking a Blue Moon here and there. I was invited to a party and I don't know what possessed me to try this but it was.... terrible. Like I said, I'm not an avid beer drinker but the flavor just wasn't what I was expecting.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?