BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Kyndra H.
Florence
Mmmmmm this is sooo good! I loooove this around fall time! The packaging is nice enough it’s a good price for sure and the flavors are wonderful!
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love flavored beers and this is one of my fall favorites. If someone asks who makes the best fall beer, I say Blue Moon. It has great body so it feel good while drinking it and it has a rich flavor. I also like their apricot flavor. Would recommend to people who like a tummy flavored beer that’s not heavy and doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth.
AMY L.
Bryn Mawr
Always look forward to this for the Fall time! Delicious pumpkin flavor without sacrificing taste.
Minter M.
Salem, AL
My favorite beer! I wish it was sold all year long. I love the hint of pumpkin and the spice selection noted in the beer.
adrianna c.
west babylon
One the best pumpkin beers! You really get the cinnamon and sweetness from the pumpkin but it’s not overwhelming. Perfect pumpkin ale!
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
blue moons pumpkin ale is likely my favorite beer of all time! it’s the only blue moon that doesn’t need a fruit! ;) it’s good from the bottle, can or tap! has a great but not overwhelming pumpkin flavor and is a lot less money than most pumpkin ales!
Allison W.
Carlisle, PA
This is one of my favorite drinks during the fall. Just a int of nutmeg and cinnamon. Very affordable. Great taste.
Katie M.
I look forward to drinking this every fall. It’s the best thing to drink sitting by a fire on a cold fall night!
Grace H.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite fall beer! It is just right for the football season tailgate and has just enough pumpkin taste without being overwhelming.
Taylor L.
Scottsdale
This is one of my favorite seasonal beers. I am a sucker for pumpkin everything and I keep my eyes peeled for when Blue Moon’s pumpkin hits the shelves. This is my go to happy hour beer for the entire month of October! It’s not an overwhelming pumpkin taste which I like.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?