BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I’m not a huge drinker and definitely not a major beer fan, but this is absolutely delicious. Most of the time I hate beer, but this actually taste really good and isn’t that pricey either. Definitely my go to as soon as it’s released for the year.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Happy Hour Expert
One of my husbands favorite fall season beer, great taste that's delicious. Perfect with a little cinnamon sugar rim around your glass. Affordable and we usually pick ours up at our local supermarket or rite aid! Pick some up and try it out.
Montanna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a pretty decent seasonal beer. Normally not a pumpkin fan but I actually like this one. It's more affordable because it's blue moon and not a fancy craft brewery. I can only drink a couple in one sitting but I do always enjoy it.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert
The pumpkin flavor is great for fall. While it tastes good, some batches that I've received tasted a little watery. As far as pricing goes, it's in the affordable range. However, this is definitely one of my favorite go-to Autumn beers.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is pretty good! I normally like Blue Moon, so the seasonal pumpkin beer definitely does not disappoint!!! I found it at my local Stew Leonard's. Def worth trying it while it's available:) And I would definitely buy it years to come.
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
I am normally not a fan of pumpkin flavored beverages, but this beer is actually good. While it does take a bit like pumpkin, it was not overpowering for me. I would definitely recommend this beer to everyone who like flavored beers!
Rachel N.
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a huge beer drinker. However, this was not that bad. It was sweet and tasted like the Fall. I probably would not get it again. I bought it on a whim with a friend of mine. It was inexpensive, so if you are looking for a tasty beer that doesn't taste like regular beer and you're on a budget, you should try this.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Pumpkin Ae why? I know there are many people who love it, I just can’t get on that bandwagon. This is affordable but if you aren’t a fan of pumpkin spice, I don’t recommend it. Try one of the BlueMoon Classics instead those I enjoy!
Marykate M.
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I love that this beer has a pumpkin taste without being overkill. Very smooth. The perfect drink for a fall evening or a football tailgate. I would compare this to Sam Adams pumpkin ale. This beer is a bit lighter and less intense.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This is a solid pumpkin beer readily available in the fall. I look forward to its release each year. It has a full pumpkin flavor without being overwhelmingly strong. Perfect to bring to a game day party or sip around a bonfire.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?