BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Carmen B.
White lake, MI
This was the biggest mistake I had ever made in a beer purchase. I thought, “hey I like pumpkin and I like Blue Moon so why not!” And... that was not good. It was just like drinking thick pumpkin soup that was too seasoned.
Angie V.
Miami
I’m not really into beers but I would drink this. I’ve had a it a few times and it wasn’t bitter like most beers. It’s sweet with lots of a flavor. It tasted like fall!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
We have this on tap at my local bar and, lemme tell you, it's fall in a pint glass. You can totally taste the pumpkin and rich, fall yumminess. I'm assuming it's nearly identical in the bottle, so I'd definitely try it, especially if you love fall seasonal beers.
Star W.
My sweetheart loves this brand and introduced me to it when we threw out first party he definitely prefers ipa and the seasonal flavors are so bomb we are usually headed to the store for more within a few hours good thing the price isn’t too steep
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my husbands favorite fall season beer, great taste that's delicious. Perfect with a little cinnamon sugar rim around your glass. Affordable and we usually pick ours up at our local supermarket or rite aid! Pick some up and try it out.
Montanna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a pretty decent seasonal beer. Normally not a pumpkin fan but I actually like this one. It's more affordable because it's blue moon and not a fancy craft brewery. I can only drink a couple in one sitting but I do always enjoy it.
Savanna H.
Mac Arthur, WV
For someone who hates beer, this really wasn’t that bad! Easy to find in all different stores, very festive & you could definitely taste the pumpkin. The price is reasonable for the quality. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a beer!
Victoria S.
Dumas, TX
I love blue moon and I love pumpkin! These two mixed together is the best! It is so delicious but still taste like a beer the pumpkin is just like a cherry on top.
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
I am normally not a fan of pumpkin flavored beverages, but this beer is actually good. While it does take a bit like pumpkin, it was not overpowering for me. I would definitely recommend this beer to everyone who like flavored beers!
Danielle W.
I am not a beer person myself, so Blue Moon is my go-to when beer is the only option. It's got the hoppiness that will satisfy any beer/IPA lover while having a crisp, refreshing flavor I like. The Harvest Pumpkin leans toward the more flavorful side, so I enjoy it even more!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?