BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
Blue moon is my go to wheat beer. The Harvest Pumpkin Ale is one of my favorites by far. It really get me in the mood for fall with the subtle pumpkin flavor and the crisp taste. Super affordable and a definite favorite among all of my friends and family.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
I enjoyed this beer more than the original flavor.  I liked the seasoning.  It was definitely a great beer to enjoy in the cooler months.  I also did not feel I had to add an orange slice to improve the flavor it stood on its own.  It is light and refreshing to drink.  IT is affordable.  I will say it is hard to find this variety since it only comes out seasonally.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Blue Moon is so good especially with a sliced orange as a relish to go with it. I would purchase any new or seasonal product they put out. Wonderful brand. My favorite.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I wait for this beer, I love it. Is it just me, or do the seasonal beers just taste better?! I love Blue Moon all around, but their seasonal beers are by far the best. I think the price is reasonable, it's not Bush prices, but it's not Bush taste either.
Lauren G.
Clarksville
Ok this is my FAVORITE fall beer!! It tastes just like pumpkins and it really gets me into the seasonal spirit! Blue moon is one of my favorite brands, and I even served this at my wedding! I buy this product all the time and will continue to! We love it!
Lindsay W.
Very good pumpkin beer! If
you like pumpkin beers you would certainly like this. Gives you a nice fall
feel on a chilly autum day, or year round!! The pumpkin flavor isn't too strong
and over powering, but you can still taste it. I think its the perfect
combination.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As far as pumpkin-flavored beers go, this one isn’t my favorite, but it’s also nowhere near the worst I’ve tried. The good thing about blue moon is that it’s easily accessible as well, so definitely worth trying this out alone or as part of a sampler!
Kelley T.
My Halloween always calls for this. I enjoy this all October long!!! It’s great quality, absolutely delicious and the price matches quality. Would definitely recommend. This is definitely my go to brand. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Courteney J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good entry into the pumpkin beer category. It might be the only wheat pumpkin beer I’ve had. It’s good. Not too sweet, not too spicy. I’ve purchased it several times over the years. It sometimes comes in a seasonal variety pack that I recommend.
Star W.
My sweetheart loves this brand and introduced me to it when we threw out first party he definitely prefers ipa and the seasonal flavors are so bomb we are usually headed to the store for more within a few hours good thing the price isn’t too steep
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?