BY BLUE MOON

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Michelle C.
I really liked this one, definitely heavier than a regular blue moon but it has a great pumpkin and fall flavor. Has a little bit of spice and a stronger flavor than a lighter Belgian White but definitely a good flavor.
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
I wouldn’t say it’s the best pumpkin beer out there, but it’s still good. I usually consider blue moon to be great for someone that doesn’t actually like beer. And it accomplishes that here with their pumpkin version.
🥀H•e•b•a A.
Naperville
I don’t like this beer at all. It honestly tastes so disgusting. I personally like pumpkin but pumpkin with beer is very gross especially this kind of beer. I don’t recommend wasting your money on this because it’s not good what so ever. I don’t recommend
Allison L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Pumpkin everything, am I right? I love this beer especially for the fall. I usually buy extra when it’s available so I can indulge throughout the year. It really taste like pumpkin and has an slight spice after taste.
gwynne w.
Richmond
I loved this beer, please bring it back! I’m not a girl who loves pumpkin coffee drinks, so this was a total delight to celebrate the season in this way. It was also a great after dinner drink that wasn’t too sweet!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
This beer has a light pumpkin taste that is good for fall without being overpowering or too sickening. People who are branching into flavored beers will really enjoy this. Blood moon is relatively good for the price.
Tracy D.
Purchased at: Target
Very similar to their White Ale but with a little fall twist. It has a simple body with pumpkin spice undertones for all you basic boys and girls out there. It’s great for fall and doesn’t leave you feeling like you missed out by drinking a light beer.
Megan J.
Since I’m a blue moon fan, the pumpkin flavor was something I was excited to try. The pumpkin isn’t overpowering, but tastes great and has cute packaging perfect for fall. Perfect for a bonfire in the fall months!
Raya L.
Concord, NC
This is my favorite fall beer! The pumpkin flavor and the spices are perfect for the fall. It exceeded my expectations tasting reminiscent of a slice of pumpkin pie. A calming flavor perfect for a crisp fall day!
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
okay so this is my all time favorite fall drink! doesn't get better than blue moon pumpkin! makes me think about bonfires, chilly weather, spoopy time. haha.
but yeah this is my fave fall beer♡ or beer in general
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?