BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Lauren G.
Clarksville
Ok this is my FAVORITE fall beer!! It tastes just like pumpkins and it really gets me into the seasonal spirit! Blue moon is one of my favorite brands, and I even served this at my wedding! I buy this product all the time and will continue to! We love it!
Desiree S.
Frederick
This is a pretty decent pumpkin ale. I like it a lot. It's reasonably priced. Comparable to Sam Adams. I think it's a good value. It tends to give my husband heartburn. I would recommend it to others.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As far as pumpkin-flavored beers go, this one isn’t my favorite, but it’s also nowhere near the worst I’ve tried. The good thing about blue moon is that it’s easily accessible as well, so definitely worth trying this out alone or as part of a sampler!
🌹🌹🌹mandy s.
Jacksonville
I am not crazy for pumpkin. This is ok but I prefer other seasonal varieties better. That being said, if you are a pumpkin head then have at it because you will love it.
Kelley T.
My Halloween always calls for this. I enjoy this all October long!!! It’s great quality, absolutely delicious and the price matches quality. Would definitely recommend. This is definitely my go to brand. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Tamara W.
My sweetheart loves this brand and introduced me to it when we threw out first party he definitely prefers ipa and the seasonal flavors are so bomb we are usually headed to the store for more within a few hours good thing the price isn’t too steep
Kelly C.
Concord, CA
This is quite possibly my favorite Pumpkin Beer. Blue Moon is always super light and easy to drink. (Which is nice for me cause I'm not a big beer drinker.) The pumpkin taste isn't too overpowering, and even tastes great with an orange slice in it!
Angie V.
Miami
I’m not really into beers but I would drink this. I’ve had a it a few times and it wasn’t bitter like most beers. It’s sweet with lots of a flavor. It tasted like fall!
Lauren F.
Many beers do a seasonal pumpkin flavor, including Blue Moon. I like the Blue Moon brand of beers and find this flavor similarly enjoyable. I look forward to drinking it every autumn, when pumpkin products are in season again. It has a great taste.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
We have this on tap at my local bar and, lemme tell you, it's fall in a pint glass. You can totally taste the pumpkin and rich, fall yumminess. I'm assuming it's nearly identical in the bottle, so I'd definitely try it, especially if you love fall seasonal beers.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?