BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert
As far as pumpkin-flavored beers go, this one isn’t my favorite, but it’s also nowhere near the worst I’ve tried. The good thing about blue moon is that it’s easily accessible as well, so definitely worth trying this out alone or as part of a sampler!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert
We have this on tap at my local bar and, lemme tell you, it's fall in a pint glass. You can totally taste the pumpkin and rich, fall yumminess. I'm assuming it's nearly identical in the bottle, so I'd definitely try it, especially if you love fall seasonal beers.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
I bought this beer not knowing what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised! It is incredibly delicious and I would definitely buy it again. Usually I am not a fan of flavored beers, but this beer made me feel like it was actually fall in Florida.
Kelley T.
My Halloween always calls for this. I enjoy this all October long!!! It’s great quality, absolutely delicious and the price matches quality. Would definitely recommend. This is definitely my go to brand. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Star W.
Houston , TX
My sweetheart loves this brand and introduced me to it when we threw out first party he definitely prefers ipa and the seasonal flavors are so bomb we are usually headed to the store for more within a few hours good thing the price isn’t too steep
Isamar S.
This has become one of my favorite beers. The flavor of this beer is smooth with a hint of pumpkin as an aftertaste. I bought it at a supermarket and cost me less than if I had one to a bar. This is a great beer to sit down and relax with friends.
Elizabeth M.
Happy Hour Expert
PUMPKIN EVERYTHING FOR FALL! Even beer! I love this seasonal beer. I has the sweet pumpkin flavor. It is almost like the pumpkin spice latte but of beer. I was not disappointing or overpowering in flavor. I highly recommend this beer to try out!
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I love pumpkin beers and have tried many. I try to support local breweries when I can, but sometimes you just can’t beat a good beer like this on by Blue Moon. Just enough pumpkin spice flavor but not too much that I can drink a few at a time.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I literally look forward to this beer all year. Some girls like their pumpkin spice lattes I love me some pumpkin flavored beer. Blue Moon has the best seasonal beers in my personal opinion but pumpkin is my favorite. It’s not too sweet or bitter. Perfect touch of pumpkin, light and smooth.
Cynthia U.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite blue moon of all time! I always look forward to fall just for this! It’s delicious and it gives me goosebumps just drinking it ! I’m a repeat customer for this brand and I would recommend it to anyone who loves the taste of beer
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?