BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Emily M.
Renton , WA
Smooth taste. Juicy pumpkin flavor compliments the beer without overwhelming it. I've only ever bought it in the seasonal variety pack so it was really nice to have the options. I can't say if it's a great everyday beer though because I didn't drink it that often
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
Blue moon is my go to wheat beer. The Harvest Pumpkin Ale is one of my favorites by far. It really get me in the mood for fall with the subtle pumpkin flavor and the crisp taste. Super affordable and a definite favorite among all of my friends and family.
Julie R.
Canton, IL
This beer is fall in a bottle. It is the perfect combination of a light beer coupled with the sweet flavor of pumpkin and slight spice of cinnamon and clove. The only beer that can hold up in comparison is Schlafly's pumpkin ale. Definitely one of my favorites.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of the best domestic pumpkin beers on the market. Easy to find a stores and it comes in multi-packs with other flavors for the non-pumpkin beer drinkers. You can find 12 packs on sale for around $12.99 when they go on sale. I would recommend this for anyone look to try a more craft style pumpkin ale.
Nicole C.
Lincoln park , NJ
Tasted this after a long day of apple picking. I got into the pumpkin hype and decided why not !! I was a little nervous to taste it but oh boy am I glad I did!!! Tasted great not to pumpkin it was just enough !! Definitely a great choice during the holidays !!!
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Only putting three stars because it didn't 100% suit my taste buds. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it definitely was a stronger flavor. It was good but a bit more potent that what I'd thought it would be. However I did prefer it to other seasonal beers.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I wait for this beer, I love it. Is it just me, or do the seasonal beers just taste better?! I love Blue Moon all around, but their seasonal beers are by far the best. I think the price is reasonable, it's not Bush prices, but it's not Bush taste either.
Haley P.
New York
Blue moon is one of my favorites hands down. Always a go to. However the pumpkin just throws me off a little. I wanted to like it since it was fall time and I’m not a cider fan but I haven’t been able to bring myself to buy it again. I prefer my citrus taste.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
If you like to try it new seasonal flavors this is a must try. I love trying the new seasonal additions in the beer world. Doesn’t take away from the ale taste that were used to just add a little spice to your flavor palate .
Amust try during the fall season
Lauren G.
Clarksville
Ok this is my FAVORITE fall beer!! It tastes just like pumpkins and it really gets me into the seasonal spirit! Blue moon is one of my favorite brands, and I even served this at my wedding! I buy this product all the time and will continue to! We love it!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?