BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Chelsea H.
Asheville, NC
I love Blue Moon on any day but when this flavor comes out I love it even more! I still has that Blue Moon taste with a nice twist! It’s the perfect fall beverage and I can drink it with any meal or just to relax! Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Tara B.
Washington
This is why I LOVE when fall season arrives! The price is right! The taste is just to die for how delicious it tastes and I’m a repetitive customer. I will be buying this forever and all my friends and family buy this beer all the time whenever I host parties at my house!
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a big fan of this flavor. I usually like the original Blue Moon, but the pumpkin flavor is just too bitter for me. There are other fall/autumn beers that I would prefer to drink over this one. I wouldn't really recommend this beer to drink, there are better options.
Cassie K.
Burke, VA
I love all things pumpkin. So I was so excited when one of my favorite beer brands put out a pumpkin beer. Just the right hint of pumpkin makes you feel like fall in every sip !
Kristen B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummmmm I love to drink this in the fall. It has some pumpkin flavors to it but it isn't over powering. I have always loved blue moon so when I came across this I LOVED it. The price is pretty decent also I think I got a 12 pack for $18 with bottle deposit included.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
I don't even like pumpkin that much! Pumpkin is so trendy and so many things get absolutely ruined by intense pumpkin flavors. This is very understated and nice. Some friends brought it to a pumpkin carving party and I got to try one. I would actually buy this again!
Leah P.
Edina, MN
Blue moon is my favorite brand of beer! I love how many different flavors they offer. The pumpkin flavor is probably my favorite and I look forward to it every year. It’s a great seasonal beer - not quite at good as the Leinenkugels pumpkin one but it’s still great
Emily M.
Renton , WA
Smooth taste. Juicy pumpkin flavor compliments the beer without overwhelming it. I've only ever bought it in the seasonal variety pack so it was really nice to have the options. I can't say if it's a great everyday beer though because I didn't drink it that often
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
Blue moon is my go to wheat beer. The Harvest Pumpkin Ale is one of my favorites by far. It really get me in the mood for fall with the subtle pumpkin flavor and the crisp taste. Super affordable and a definite favorite among all of my friends and family.
Nicole C.
Lincoln park , NJ
Tasted this after a long day of apple picking. I got into the pumpkin hype and decided why not !! I was a little nervous to taste it but oh boy am I glad I did!!! Tasted great not to pumpkin it was just enough !! Definitely a great choice during the holidays !!!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?