BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
If you were looking for pumpkin spice beer this is it! Not an overwhelming pumpkin though, it's more of a kickback of spice. It definitely put me in the mood for some fall festivities. Other pumpkin ales I've tried are too spicy, this one was very well balanced.
Julie R.
Canton, IL
This beer is fall in a bottle. It is the perfect combination of a light beer coupled with the sweet flavor of pumpkin and slight spice of cinnamon and clove. The only beer that can hold up in comparison is Schlafly's pumpkin ale. Definitely one of my favorites.
Nicole C.
Lincoln park, NJ
Tasted this after a long day of apple picking. I got into the pumpkin hype and decided why not !! I was a little nervous to taste it but oh boy am I glad I did!!! Tasted great not to pumpkin it was just enough !! Definitely a great choice during the holidays !!!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best domestic pumpkin beers on the market. Easy to find a stores and it comes in multi-packs with other flavors for the non-pumpkin beer drinkers. You can find 12 packs on sale for around $12.99 when they go on sale. I would recommend this for anyone look to try a more craft style pumpkin ale.
Hannah A.
Franklin, OH
I’m typically not a beer drinker but I decided to give this product a try. It was actually very tasty. It was easy to find it my local grocery stores and the price was reasonable. I’m disappointed that this is only seasonal but hoping that will change in the future. Will purchase for the rest of the season!
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I wait for this beer, I love it. Is it just me, or do the seasonal beers just taste better?! I love Blue Moon all around, but their seasonal beers are by far the best. I think the price is reasonable, it's not Bush prices, but it's not Bush taste either.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Blue Moon is so good especially with a sliced orange as a relish to go with it. I would purchase any new or seasonal product they put out. Wonderful brand. My favorite.
Lauren G.
Clarksville
Ok this is my FAVORITE fall beer!! It tastes just like pumpkins and it really gets me into the seasonal spirit! Blue moon is one of my favorite brands, and I even served this at my wedding! I buy this product all the time and will continue to! We love it!
Destiny G.
Happy Hour Expert
I enjoy this for a quick grocery store beer. There are more tasty options from the local microbreweries, however in a pinch - this is a tasty brew. It is light and refreshing and festive. It is a good beer to have with dinner or for an afternoon beverage.
Emily S.
Love Blue Moon but everytime I opened one of these I found myself nursing it. By the time I was about done with it the beer was warm. Not my favorite and would not purchase this flavor again. HUGE Pumpkin flavor fan too, just not so much for my beer I guess.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?