BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
I love Blue Moon but I'm not a fan of pumpkin beer. Usually after one my taste buds have reached their limited but surprisingly these aren't too shabby.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
This beer puts me in the mood for fall and football game tailgate parties. It's one of the lighter beers that I like because I love the pumpkin taste!
Marie K.
I love seasonal beers and this will put you in a great fall holidays mood. It does have a taste of pumpkin but I do not think it is too overpowering at all. It will relax you very fast to due to the type of beer it is.
Santiago G.
Fayetteville, NC
Im a blue moon fan and these are very delicious! the taste is very pure and doesn't seem artificial. the seasonal samplers are the way to go
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
I personally haven't tasted it, but I've heard from friends that it's actually not that bad. Put it with a slice of orangr, and you have perfection!
Adrianna A.
San Jose, CA
You know fall has come when the liquor and grocery stores start stalking this seasonal beer in their stores. It is so tasty and the pumpkin flavor is not over=powering the flavor is just right.
Kristal T.
Chuluota, FL
Yes please! If you love pumpkin and beer, then you will love the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale! It's taste is a refreshing reminder that fall is finally here!
Megan S.
I love Blue Moon, this is the first one I start looking for when the weather makes a change to fall. Great taste!
Megan M.
My husband and I are big fans of the Blue Moon Seasonal Samplers. I like a lighter beer and hubby likes one that's more full bodied so this is a nice combination for us so we don't have to buy two different kinds. The pumpkin is great but the Cinnamon Horchata is where it's at!!!
Meghan M.
Mentor, OH
Blue moon is one of my favorites to drink at our local comedy club downtown. At first it was a little getting used to the taste and then I realized it became one of my favorites.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?