BY BLUE MOON #27 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Blue moon is one of the best beers ever. I bought it at my local grocery store and liquor store. It has an orange taste that makes it delicious. I'm a repeat offender so I recommend this to anyone whom likes pale ale.
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA
I don't usually like Pumpkin but it has a delicious seasonal taste. It's definitely worth trying
Ruth S.
I absolutely love Blue Moon. I love it's fantastic light taste and I love that the alcohol isn't overwhelming... I get a light buzz without feeling I'm going to pass out (I'm very light weight). I think this is also a great option when wanting to save money on beer, compared to the other brands.
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers, they are affordable and high quality. They aren't as bubbly as other beers within the same price range, the taste is unique to other beers and a bit sweeter than others as well.
Kim B.
Happy Hour Expert
Obsessed with blue moon. It's my go to beer. Light and easy to drink... amazing for the summer
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
I LOVE the pumpkin harvest ale! I am more of a wimpy beer drinker and like my beer to be more of a wheat beer, and this one is perfect for me! The pumpkin flavor is not too powerful, which means my husband enjoys it as well!
Alisa R.
Levittown
Smooth great beer goes down easy and great flavor. The price is also reasonable.
Malinda O.
Colfax, IA
Absolute all time favorite go to beer 🍻 it has a distinct recognizable flavor unique to Blue Moon! It's great for a special night out or just any night.
Desirae Y.
Guntersville, AL
Blue moon is perfect for any time of the year. I love it poured in a cold glass paired with an orange slice. It's citrusy and delicious!
Amber B.
Louisville, KY
One of my all time favorite beers, every time I go out with friends this is definitely my drink of choice. Every flavor they come out with is packed with a punch. Their seasonal beers are really awesome. I also like the alcohol content, seems like you get a lot of bang for your buck. Highly recommend this beer to someone who wants to get away from bud light and Budweiser (that's all I used to drink) I've put many friends on to this beer as well.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?