BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Go too beer for my family when they are visiting from out of town.I'm a big fan of Blue Moon, but the Pumpkin Ale was just ok to me.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I really enjoy the Blue Moon seasonal varieties, but I cant completely decide on the Pumpkin Harvest. I was excited when it came out this past fall because I remember enjoying it in the past, but for some reason this year it tasted completely different. Different wasn't good either. Way too pumpkiny, too heavy, and a really strong aroma that caused others in my group to pass entirely on trying it. I hope it was just a bad 6-pack, but I was disappointed.
S T.
Jackson, NJ
It's a good beer if you don't mind the fake pumpkin taste. I prefer regular blue moon to this. It also fills you up and is quite heavy. Not for beginners.
Nicole D.
Happy Hour Expert
Very nice light, refreshing pumpkin beer. A lot of pumpkin beer is usually really strong but this has a light smooth taste.
Meghan M.
Mentor, OH
Blue moon is one of my favorites to drink at our local comedy club downtown. At first it was a little getting used to the taste and then I realized it became one of my favorites.
Ashley G.
I have to give the Pumpkin Ale Blue moon 3 stars only because I could barely have a whole 1. The taste is good but the beer itself is way TOO filling, I could never seem to finish an entire bottle without my stomach hurting or feeling bloated. I gave one to a friend and she agreed that the taste was amazing but she couldn't have a second one or eat for the remainder of the day because she too felt bloated.. not a good feeling :(
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I'm not the biggest pumpkin fan, but I decided to give this one a try. I actually like it quite a bit! I do agree with other reviewers, it fills you up and can sit heavy in your stomach. Enjoy responsibly.
Johna J.
I'm a big fan of Blue Moon, but the Pumpkin Ale was just ok to me. I didn't get quite enough of the spicy pumpkin flavor. I would never turn one down, but I doubt I will be buying any in the future.
Rachel V.
I absolutely LOVE blue moon! it is by far my favorite beer. It is easy to drink and you can drink a couple without feeling super bloated or sick. Yes everyone should drink a blue moon. Every Friday night.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Blue Moon has the best seasonal beers. Once October comes and these are on the shelf, they are my go to pumpkin ale. Yummy
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?