BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Putnam Valley, NY
I love blue moon and how many seasonal flavprs they have and how creative thr brand is. love the drafts beer
Julia T.
Tampa, FL
This beer is fantastic ! It's fresh and not too heavy and it's great with a freshly peeled orange slice !
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Happy Hour Expert
An awesome beer. Has a really great citrus flavor. Pairs great with an orange slice. I really enjoy the light citrus flavor. The packaging is quality. I highly recommend it to others. Makes a great summer time beer.
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
I actually just recently tried this beer and honestly wasn't too much of a fan. All blue moon is packaged nicely though the taste was somewhat disappointing.
Heather V.
Terre Haute, IN
I love to mix my blue moon with angry orchard. It is just a perfect match for both flavors!!
Lindsey H.
Omaha, NE
So like many people, it took me a while to acquire a taste for beer. When I had blue moon for the first time it was a game changer! This is the only beer i sincerely look forward to to drink for the taste and pleasure and not just simply to get a buzz. I always recommend this beer to all my friends who are new to the whole beer drinking thing! Its a great taste for a good price, which is perfect for a poor college student like myself ;)
Angel M.
Bangor, ME
Make sure you have oranges! It's not the same without the freshly squeezed orange wedge! Drop it in and enjoying! Amazing with a burger or on a hot summer night!
Melissa D.
Happy Hour Expert
Smooth tasting and no artificial pumpkin taste to it blue moon is definitely another favorite of mine :)
Danielle D.
Maylene, AL
Pumpkin Ale is one of my all time fall favorites! It's delicious and not too pricey.
Breeyona A.
Kapolei , Hawaii
There are so many different beers out there to choose from. This beer is so refreshing and so smooth it's by far my top beer
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?