BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Brittany T.
Hilliard, OH
Great pumpkin beer. Really easy to drink a 6 pack! Great for any fall time gathering
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
I enjoy drinking Blue Moon garnished with a slice of orange in a frosty pint glass.
Alisa R.
Levittown
Smooth great beer goes down easy and great flavor. The price is also reasonable.
Heather B.
Fall flavor
Perfect by the bonfire
Perfect with chili
Tonya W.
It's ok, best with an orange slice. Wish there was more layers of flavor. It's a good go-to beer when you want to make a good impression but don't know much about beer.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I'm not the biggest pumpkin fan, but I decided to give this one a try. I actually like it quite a bit! I do agree with other reviewers, it fills you up and can sit heavy in your stomach. Enjoy responsibly.
Kristal T.
Chuluota, FL
Yes please! If you love pumpkin and beer, then you will love the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale! It's taste is a refreshing reminder that fall is finally here!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite fall beers. I bought the seasonal pack with this beer and Cinnamon Horchata, which is also amazing. Both have great flavors and aren't too hoppy
Ashley G.
I have to give the Pumpkin Ale Blue moon 3 stars only because I could barely have a whole 1. The taste is good but the beer itself is way TOO filling, I could never seem to finish an entire bottle without my stomach hurting or feeling bloated. I gave one to a friend and she agreed that the taste was amazing but she couldn't have a second one or eat for the remainder of the day because she too felt bloated.. not a good feeling :(
Valerie S.
I admire this company. It's the best drink I've ever had honestly. So flavorful and delicious. Best for any occasion or just hanging out. My number one brand.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?