BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a beer drinker but I have always been ok with drinking a Blue Moon here and there. I was invited to a party and I don't know what possessed me to try this but it was.... terrible. Like I said, I'm not an avid beer drinker but the flavor just wasn't what I was expecting.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
A little hoppy, but a classic for the turn of fall! It’s a staple around the holidays, and it’s smooth enough to be enjoyed alone or paired with a meal. Bluemoon is known to be very flavorful so don’t expect a nice light beer, but don’t get me wrong it’s very refreshing and delicious.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Even if you're not a fan of beer, you may be interested in this particular flavor if you are a fan of fall flavors and scents... campfires, etc. I am not a beer fanatic whatsoever, and I don't know the difference between lagers, ales, etc. But, what I do know is that I like the taste of this beer!
Eviola N.
Whittier, CA
I really enjoy the Original Blue Moon and its subtle citrus flavor. This Seasonal Harvest Pumpkin is amazing however! It's a great way to enjoy a festive flavor that actually tastes good. I would definitely buy it again and get excited when this seasonal flavor is back on the shelves.
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Blue Moon Pumpkin Seasonal is a dream come true. The price is great for the value. This beer has a great pumpkin taste without being too overwhelming. The flavor is light and crisp. Perfect for all your Autumn plans! Comes in a 6 pack of glass bottles only, but tastes better this way.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Ehh I was kinda bummed that this wasn’t a hit in my books. It’s not horrible but there was just something about the taste that I couldn’t get past. I will probably try others before repurchasing again.
Diane K.
Fort Collins
If you are into micro brewery beers, Blue Moon is a good choice. At your local liquor store you can find Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. I love the affordability and taste of this seasonal beer.  I sip mine in a frosty mug and relax with the taste of pumpkin and spices.
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
The first time I️ tried this beer was at a beer fest. I️ literally thought I️ was drinking liquid pumpkin bread. The cinnamon and nutmeg is at the forefront of aromas and flavors. I️ couldn’t get enough of it!
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
definitely a fun seasonal flavor. The pumpkin flavor is subtle but still noticeable. I'm not normally a fan of flavored beers which is why I gave 4 stars, but for an IPA I loved it! And the price is reasonable. Can't go wrong with this product if you like pumpkin and beer!
Chelsea H.
Asheville, NC
I love Blue Moon on any day but when this flavor comes out I love it even more! I still has that Blue Moon taste with a nice twist! It’s the perfect fall beverage and I can drink it with any meal or just to relax! Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?