BY BLUE MOON

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Blue Moon but I'm not a fan of pumpkin beer. Usually after one my taste buds have reached their limited but surprisingly these aren't too shabby.
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Seasonal and light I love the spicy notes of this beer. It is still on the lighter more hoppy side of beers but is a good price point and seasonally sold
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
call it blasphemy if you must, but I actually like this seasonal beer much better than that 'patriotic favorite' we see advertised so often.
Jenna K.
Teaticket, MA
Blue moon's fall seasonals are my absolute favorite. It really encompasses all of the fall seasonal flavors cinnamon nut meg pumpkin all of my favorites!
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Typically not a pumpkin flavor person but this beer is so perfect for fall! I would definitely say the original is better but I love this one too!
Randi B.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite beer of all time! The only thing that is irritating is that you cannot find it at local stores. It seems as though it is too limited.
Malinda O.
Colfax, IA
Absolute all time favorite go to beer 🍻 it has a distinct recognizable flavor unique to Blue Moon! It's great for a special night out or just any night.
Lissa A.
Lubbock, TX
This is a delicious seasonal blue moon beer that we drink in the fall season. It has the perfect taste and we love caring it with fall meals like stew.
Erika A.
Great tasting seasonal beer to mix things up a bit. Has great flavor that's not too over the top. Reasonably priced as well, would recommend to others.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to not like this beer but it’s a really good fall beer. Especially with a bit of lemon. Yes lemon. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?