BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Lauren G.
Las Vegas
This is delicious, and a great way to ring in the autumn season! Just the right amount of pumpkin makes this a great addition to holiday get togethers.
Kim P.
I first had this beer at a bar - in a glass with cinnamon sugar around the rim. Wow! I was hooked. I have since purchased this beer on a regular basis.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
This beer puts me in the mood for fall and football game tailgate parties. It's one of the lighter beers that I like because I love the pumpkin taste!
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pumpkin beer is the fall is one of my favorite things to have. The blue moon version has a great yet subtle pumpkin taste. One of my top seasonal beers
Mary W.
Lodi
One of my favorite beers during the fall. Pumpkin spice everything lol. It's a bit heavy and sweet so I would only drink this during the cooler months.
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The only reason i buy this is for the seasonal flavors :) I love to try new kinds and it can again be found at pretty much any grocery or liquor store.
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite pumpkin ales! It has a slight pumpkin taste, but not overbearing. It also tastes like cinnamon. I thought it was delicious!
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to not like this beer but it’s a really good fall beer. Especially with a bit of lemon. Yes lemon. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of Blue Moon and specifically their holiday or limited edition beers. There is always something exciting to try and I love the variety.
Bradley J.
North Las Vegas
Not bad for the Pumpkin type ales that appear in the fall. Affordable and smooth with a nice aftertaste. Available at any store like Krogers or Smiths
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?