BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Typically not a pumpkin flavor person but this beer is so perfect for fall! I would definitely say the original is better but I love this one too!
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
I love Blue Moon but I'm not a fan of pumpkin beer. Usually after one my taste buds have reached their limited but surprisingly these aren't too shabby.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
call it blasphemy if you must, but I actually like this seasonal beer much better than that 'patriotic favorite' we see advertised so often.
Malinda O.
Colfax, IA
Absolute all time favorite go to beer 🍻 it has a distinct recognizable flavor unique to Blue Moon! It's great for a special night out or just any night.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to not like this beer but it’s a really good fall beer. Especially with a bit of lemon. Yes lemon. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of Blue Moon and specifically their holiday or limited edition beers. There is always something exciting to try and I love the variety.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
This beer puts me in the mood for fall and football game tailgate parties. It's one of the lighter beers that I like because I love the pumpkin taste!
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite pumpkin ales! It has a slight pumpkin taste, but not overbearing. It also tastes like cinnamon. I thought it was delicious!
Erika A.
Great tasting seasonal beer to mix things up a bit. Has great flavor that's not too over the top. Reasonably priced as well, would recommend to others.
Kim P.
Universal Cty, TX
I first had this beer at a bar - in a glass with cinnamon sugar around the rim. Wow! I was hooked. I have since purchased this beer on a regular basis.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?