BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Not my favorite but it could also be because it’s pumpkin and I’m not too into it. I love blue moon but this flavor was ehhhh! I say try regular blue moon with a slice of orange but pumpkin ew
Ashley F.
All blue moon beers are nice but the winter is delicious! i recommend trying this beer even if you don't usually like beer. its smooth and nice and refeshing, nothing really bad to say here.
Michele G.
I love the pumpkin ale! Perfect for a Fall and cozy night! It's great paired with a warm meal! I love the pumpkin taste at the end of each sip! I usually find it at any alcohol outlet store.
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love seasonal beers and this will put you in a great fall holidays mood. It does have a taste of pumpkin but I do not think it is too overpowering at all. It will relax you very fast to due to the type of beer it is.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I love this Pumpkin Ale!! I've tried many others which are very sweet. This BM is just the right amount of pumpkin without being too overbearing. This is always a seasonal must have in my house! Would recommend it to anyone.
Jessica O.
Perrysburg, OH
Blue Moon Seasonal Harvest Pumpkin Ale is the perfect blend of pumpkin. It is not too overpowering and it is not too light. I am a huge Blue Moon fan and this drink is perfect for the fall!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I was so excited to try this last fall! I love to have a themed drink for every occasion so this sound perfect! It has a very distinct taste however that wasn’t exactly my favorite. Not terrible just not what I expected.
Jessica S.
Lancaster, PA
I wait all year for this pumpkin beer it’s so good I can definitely taste the pumpkin in this beer I would definitely recommend this is you like pumpkin and beer best combination ever lol..
Dagmara A.
One of the best Fall seasonal beers on the market. Affordable compared to other brews. Nice flavor that does not leave a funny after taste. Compared to alternatives this is a very good brew.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I like the seasonal flavor that Bluemoon carries. It gets you and a season for fall with the pumpkin flavor it is not too overpowering and it's just right. You can purchase this item at your local supermarket.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?