BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Randi B.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite beer of all time! The only thing that is irritating is that you cannot find it at local stores. It seems as though it is too limited.
Jenna K.
Teaticket, MA
Blue moon's fall seasonals are my absolute favorite. It really encompasses all of the fall seasonal flavors cinnamon nut meg pumpkin all of my favorites!
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Seasonal and light I love the spicy notes of this beer. It is still on the lighter more hoppy side of beers but is a good price point and seasonally sold
Marissa K.
Very good seasonal beer. I've always been a big Blue Moon fan since I first started drinking beer. This one doesn't have an over powering pumpkin flavor.
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite pumpkin ales! It has a slight pumpkin taste, but not overbearing. It also tastes like cinnamon. I thought it was delicious!
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
This beer puts me in the mood for fall and football game tailgate parties. It's one of the lighter beers that I like because I love the pumpkin taste!
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of Blue Moon and specifically their holiday or limited edition beers. There is always something exciting to try and I love the variety.
Erika A.
Great tasting seasonal beer to mix things up a bit. Has great flavor that's not too over the top. Reasonably priced as well, would recommend to others.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to not like this beer but it’s a really good fall beer. Especially with a bit of lemon. Yes lemon. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Bradley J.
North Las Vegas
Not bad for the Pumpkin type ales that appear in the fall. Affordable and smooth with a nice aftertaste. Available at any store like Krogers or Smiths
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?