BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Kristal T.
Chuluota, FL
Yes please! If you love pumpkin and beer, then you will love the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale! It's taste is a refreshing reminder that fall is finally here!
Valerie S.
I admire this company. It's the best drink I've ever had honestly. So flavorful and delicious. Best for any occasion or just hanging out. My number one brand.
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the fact that I need to drink this beer with an orange slice. It provides a citrusy pop to the beer. Without that slice, I'd probably pass on this beer.
Ameerah S.
I love blue moon, this particular beer has a strong taste and a bit of it stays around after your donecwhich is why I’m giving it a 4 start rating instead of 5
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
Blue moon has my favorite fall beer! I like a variety of beers, but this one makes it feel like fall! Delicious and sure to appease all kinds of taste buds!
Jessica P.
Riverside
I love blue moon and I love pumpkin. Put them together and it’s perfection. A stronger pumpkin taste than others, but not overpowering and still really good.
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
I actually just recently tried this beer and honestly wasn't too much of a fan. All blue moon is packaged nicely though the taste was somewhat disappointing.
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
I love all things pumpkin and this is by far the BEST pumpkin beer I have ever tried!!! IT tastes absolutely amazing. I would buy this year round if I could!
Christina H.
I love Blue Moon and I love some pumpkin beers, but this one falls short for me. I feel it could've had more to the pumpkin flavor or even just more spice.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pumpkin beer has gotten hugely popular but I like that this one is not super sweet like some of the others. It's a favorite amongst the fall sampler pack.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?