BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
This Blue Moon Pumpkin Harvest Ale is one of the smoothest beers I’ve had. The flavor is present, but not overwhelming like some pumpkin products can be. The essence of fall is bold and warming while also still being crisp and refreshing. I definitely recommend this as a laid back drinking beer or a beer to pair with your favorite fall foods and treats.
Natasha H.
Studio City, CA
I love Fall season not because of pumpkin lattes but becasue of pumpkin beer. blue moon is my go to pumpkin beer, i usually find it at the grocery stores but i sometimes find it at 7/11 as well. its not crazy expensive and it tastes really yummy. I can get into trouble bc i dont like to share it and ill finish it alone. haha i guess buying two packs isnt a bad idea.
Shakeia R.
It tastes not bad after the first sip. Great find for this time of year. I not a fan of beer but this was pretty decent. Slightly sweet beer with dose of pumpkin and pumpkin spice. You taste the pumpkin spice at first then it is a bitter aftertaste.
Madison F.
I'm not much of a fan of the whole pumpkin craze, but this beer is actually really good. Theres just barely a pumpkin taste, my friend said he could "taste the effort", but I really enjoyed it. I prefer this to other fall beers, with the exception of sam adams octoberfest. Price is good, and definitely good in comparison to other beers like this.
Brianna B.
Blue moon is my favorite beer!!!!! This is probably the first beer I ever had and it was great I get it all the time now. The taste is smooth and it doesn’t really taste like the “typical” beer! Great choice!
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Fall is my favorite beer season. I went in with the intention of buying Schlafly Pumpkin Beer but this Blue Moon Beer was cheaper. I decided to try it and was satisfied. Instead of being just a pumpkin beer, it also tasted like fall in general - cinnamon, nutmeg. It was an easy drink! Highly recommended for anyone that enjoys Wheat beers
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City
This is a very great tasting beer and it has an expensive taste I would say is not cheap like a Bud Light type of beer. And they have very different flavors and I just enjoy this.
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
If you like pumpkin flavor you will love this beer.  It definitely reminds me of fall.  I like this beer, but my husband is not a fan so the only time I get it is when we go out and don't usually keep any stocked in the fridge or house.  I would have to say that yes I am overly satsified with this house plan.
Dena O.
Valley Center
I’m a big blue moon beer drinker, so I really wanted to try the pumpkin ale. It was good for a fall beer but I still prefer the original blue moon, but I will definitely try it again this fall for a change
Kamalich G.
Pumpkin beer blue moon !? My faveeeee served in a chilled cup with a rim of caramel and brown sugar ! Delicious it’s affordable and it doesn’t get you drunk , it’s super smooth
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?