BY BLUE MOON

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
LOVE IT !

I recently had the mango wheat blue moon and I LOVED IT.

I enjoyed it so much that I decided to try the other flavors. The pumpkin ale being one of them.

I dont really drink beer, so imagine how shocked I was that these flavors were actually very good.

Blue Moon is now one of my favorites.
natasha h.
Studio City, CA
I love Fall season not because of pumpkin lattes but becasue of pumpkin beer. blue moon is my go to pumpkin beer, i usually find it at the grocery stores but i sometimes find it at 7/11 as well. its not crazy expensive and it tastes really yummy. I can get into trouble bc i dont like to share it and ill finish it alone. haha i guess buying two packs isnt a bad idea.
Alex W.
Roma, Roma
This Blue Moon Pumpkin Harvest Ale is one of the smoothest beers I’ve had. The flavor is present, but not overwhelming like some pumpkin products can be. The essence of fall is bold and warming while also still being crisp and refreshing. I definitely recommend this as a laid back drinking beer or a beer to pair with your favorite fall foods and treats.
Madison F.
I'm not much of a fan of the whole pumpkin craze, but this beer is actually really good. Theres just barely a pumpkin taste, my friend said he could "taste the effort", but I really enjoyed it. I prefer this to other fall beers, with the exception of sam adams octoberfest. Price is good, and definitely good in comparison to other beers like this.
Kara H.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am straight IPA lover all day long, but when it’s near the holidays my eyes target this blue moon specifically! It’s the best pumpkin taste and flavor with the pale ale... i highly recommend and buy every year
Emily H.
Memphis
I couldnt take more than one sip of this. I am grateful I did it in a 6 pack variety of beer so I only grabbed one. I am not a huge fan of pumpkin but I love other Blue Moon seasonals so I tired it. Never again
Elora L.
Eau Claire
Unless you really like pumpkin flavored products, this may not be the beer for you. While I love other blue moon products, the pumpkin flavor was overwhelming for me and I would not purchase this flavor again.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Brianna B.
Blue moon is my favorite beer!!!!! This is probably the first beer I ever had and it was great I get it all the time now. The taste is smooth and it doesn’t really taste like the “typical” beer! Great choice!
Kamalich G.
Providence, RI
Pumpkin beer blue moon !? My faveeeee served in a chilled cup with a rim of caramel and brown sugar ! Delicious it’s affordable and it doesn’t get you drunk , it’s super smooth
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?