BY BLUE MOON #27 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
James D.
Happy Hour Expert
I grabbed some of these at Target when I saw them. They were not my favorite flavor by Blue Moon, but they were delicious. If you love pumpkin and beer, then you need to try these the next time you see them. They went fast at the store but I’ll probably pick them up again the next time I see them.
The S.
covington, GA
I am a big craft beer drinker and I usually like to try all of the harvest brews that contain pumpkin. This one is by far one of my favorites! It has a great taste and has a very smooth finish. If you are not into very hoppy beers this one is a great choice for people who like light beers.
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
Not one of my favorite flavors.  Then again i'm not a pumpkin fan but was told to try it.  My cousin gave it to me.  It's affordable and something I can see my cousin continuing to drink but it's not something for me.  I would recommend it to anyone who likes pumpkin flavor.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Happy Hour Expert
I really like Blue Moon on tap with a fresh orange slice. It has a good citrus type of flavor to me. But, I did try this seasonal Harvest Pumpkin Blue Moon and I enjoyed it. It has a unique taste. It does taste like pumpkin, but other taste as well. I would recommend this product and brand.
Brittany G.
This isn't a sickly sweet, overpowering pumpkin spice latte type of flavor.  It keeps its nice, crisp flavor and adds a hint of autumn warmth that you feel in your toes.  I love the price of Blue Moon and I always come back to this brand because they offer something for every beer lover.
amy s.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great beer for seasonal time . It’s one of my favorites for the fall and winter it has such a good flavor I always get a few extra six packs to keep me in stock throughout the season. Doesn’t have an overpowering pumpkin taste just the right amount of extra flavor and uniquenessI
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a beer drinker but I have always been ok with drinking a Blue Moon here and there. I was invited to a party and I don't know what possessed me to try this but it was.... terrible. Like I said, I'm not an avid beer drinker but the flavor just wasn't what I was expecting.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Even if you're not a fan of beer, you may be interested in this particular flavor if you are a fan of fall flavors and scents... campfires, etc. I am not a beer fanatic whatsoever, and I don't know the difference between lagers, ales, etc. But, what I do know is that I like the taste of this beer!
Eviola N.
Whittier, CA
I really enjoy the Original Blue Moon and its subtle citrus flavor. This Seasonal Harvest Pumpkin is amazing however! It's a great way to enjoy a festive flavor that actually tastes good. I would definitely buy it again and get excited when this seasonal flavor is back on the shelves.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
A little hoppy, but a classic for the turn of fall! It’s a staple around the holidays, and it’s smooth enough to be enjoyed alone or paired with a meal. Bluemoon is known to be very flavorful so don’t expect a nice light beer, but don’t get me wrong it’s very refreshing and delicious.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?