BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love anything and everything pumpkin, and this beer is no different. I am a big Blue Moon fan anyway and add pumpkin to it and you had me. This is one I wouldn't mind having year round. Price wise it is no different than regular blue moon. I'll have to get all I can while it's still available
dawn m.
This was pretty good, and I had bought it on a whim when visiting a co-worker's apartment. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. Packaging is decent, the flavor is good. It doesn't taste all out pumpkin, it's not sweet. I would recommend to others. The price can go over $12.00 for a 6 pack.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I really enjoy the Blue Moon seasonal varieties, but I cant completely decide on the Pumpkin Harvest. I was excited when it came out this past fall because I remember enjoying it in the past, but for some reason this year it tasted completely different. Different wasn't good either. Way too pumpkiny, too heavy, and a really strong aroma that caused others in my group to pass entirely on trying it. I hope it was just a bad 6-pack, but I was disappointed.
Jermirah W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I prefer this over Samuel Adams October fest. Pumpkin-y (if that's a word) beer. I love it. Great seasonal beer. Nice packaging. I paid $17 for a 12 pack. Not too bad. Would definitely recommend to others. Wish this would be made year round.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I usually stick to the original Blue Moon but in September everything turns into pumpkin and I have to try it all. This flavor was a delight and smelled and tasted like pumpkin! Too bad its only seasonal because if you ask me, pumpkin season should be year round!
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
My husband and I bought a 6 pack of this for BBQ night and were very pleased with it. I have tried Blue Moon IPA so I know I like their lighter beers, I'm pretty picky, so when I saw this I was curious. It has a wonderful mandarin orange flavor to it and is very refreshing.
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorites!The fall seasonal beer is the best ever!I love the flavors.The best seasonal packs are Blue Moon And Sam Adams.Harvest pumpkin is so great tasting and refreshing.I love it.It really has a great pumpkin taste after drinking it.
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
Definitely my favorite pumpkin beer! I've tried a ton and it's either too much spice or too hoppy or tart and you lose the pumpkin. This one has just the right amount of everything! The taste is very smooth, not too hoppy. Definitely going to stock up this fall!
Mia B.
My favorite beer of all time. I started out by drinking blue moon all the time. It was under my budget but now i buy a 12 pack so it runs me about $15-20. Depending on where I go. The flavor of the pumpkin beer is my favorite one and I can drink it all day.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my #1 Fall beers! Yes, I have different beers for different season! 😜 Something about drinking this around a fire in the crisp fall air! The taste is amazing, it's smooth, and the hint of pumpkin is so good!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?