BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Saudi L.
I must say that this is an actual seasonal beer I really like. It actually has that nutmeg pumpkin crisp flavor that you're looking for during the autumn months. A must try, especially if you already liked blue moon.
Michelle M.
This is my absolute favorite beer! Of the seasonal pumpkin type beers, I have found this one to be the best tasting. It truly tastes wonderful and is equally refreshing as it is delightful! Do yourself a favor and pick some up today. Cheers!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As much as I love Blue Moon, I love their seasonal flavors even more! This flavor isn't over the top in flavor, it has just the right amount of the pumpkin spice taste.
Ashley F.
All blue moon beers are nice but the winter is delicious! i recommend trying this beer even if you don't usually like beer. its smooth and nice and refeshing, nothing really bad to say here.
Marie K.
I love seasonal beers and this will put you in a great fall holidays mood. It does have a taste of pumpkin but I do not think it is too overpowering at all. It will relax you very fast to due to the type of beer it is.
renay b.
Norwood, OH
I purchased this product over the weekend for the pumpkin taste and was very surprised about how good it was. If you're a fall lover like myself and enjoy the pumpkin spice flavor you will enjoy this beer.
Esther G.
Grinnell, IA
One of my favorite fall beers. It's great for a tailgate or sitting on the couch taking in a football game. I'm not into dark or hoppy beers, so this is perfect for my taste.
Karisa L.
Love thia♡
My sister introduced me to this beer. As i was a bud drinker only. I absolutely love the zest of orange inevery sip. These bottles are Just like drinking a nice cold glass at the bar!
Tonya W.
It's ok, best with an orange slice. Wish there was more layers of flavor. It's a good go-to beer when you want to make a good impression but don't know much about beer.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great seasonal beer, and I know it's cliche to love all things pumpkin in the fall, but this really is a perfect fall drink! It's also reasonably priced too!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?