BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Megan M.
My husband and I are big fans of the Blue Moon Seasonal Samplers. I like a lighter beer and hubby likes one that's more full bodied so this is a nice combination for us so we don't have to buy two different kinds. The pumpkin is great but the Cinnamon Horchata is where it's at!!!
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Big fan of blue moon, easy to drink on it's own or with a
Meal, so I was excited to see this pumpkin flavor. Excitement kinda ended there. I can't say it's the worst but there is something that doesn't quite taste finished on this one.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love the blue moon brand, and the pumpkin beer is pretty delicious. While it isn't my favorite go to, i would definitely buy it again. It has a subtle pumpkin flavor so its not over powering
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I absolutely love the taste of this and worth the price. The size is perfect. Purchased this product a few times. It tastes so much better than I expected. It is good for the season but I wouldn't drink this too much.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
An awesome beer. Has a really great citrus flavor. Pairs great with an orange slice. I really enjoy the light citrus flavor. The packaging is quality. I highly recommend it to others. Makes a great summer time beer.
Heather C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love their fall sampler! Pumpkin, Horchada, Chai and original flavors are included. Horchada was my favorite. The Pumpkin beer wasn't overly pumpkin-y which my husband preferred.
Alicia J.
Marysville, WA
First off, I enjoy many of Blue Moon's beer varieties, and I am also a HUGE pumpkin brew fan...this, however fell COMPLETELY flat. This is at the bottom of my list of pumpkin beer (ales,porters,stouts etc.) out of three or four dozen.

I think for those who enjoy pumpkin but haven't had much experience with other pumpkin brews might enjoy it, but compared to others it really isn't very good at all.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I saw this at the gas station a few weeks ago and knew we had to try it. We do not drink a lot of beer in our house due to gluten sensitivity but this was so worth it. I loved the hint of pumpkin flavor. I will be stocking up before it is gone
Katie S.
Duluth, GA
I would say Blue Moon is a good beer to have if you prefer a lighter beer. It's not a strong type of beer. If you like beer such as Heineken, Blue Moon might not be the best option for you. The taste of the beer is great and the orange that they add gives it perfect flavoring.
Johna J.
I'm a big fan of Blue Moon, but the Pumpkin Ale was just ok to me. I didn't get quite enough of the spicy pumpkin flavor. I would never turn one down, but I doubt I will be buying any in the future.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?