BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
call it blasphemy if you must, but I actually like this seasonal beer much better than that 'patriotic favorite' we see advertised so often.
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Typically not a pumpkin flavor person but this beer is so perfect for fall! I would definitely say the original is better but I love this one too!
Jenna K.
Teaticket, MA
Blue moon's fall seasonals are my absolute favorite. It really encompasses all of the fall seasonal flavors cinnamon nut meg pumpkin all of my favorites!
Malinda O.
Colfax, IA
Absolute all time favorite go to beer 🍻 it has a distinct recognizable flavor unique to Blue Moon! It's great for a special night out or just any night.
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The only reason i buy this is for the seasonal flavors :) I love to try new kinds and it can again be found at pretty much any grocery or liquor store.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to not like this beer but it’s a really good fall beer. Especially with a bit of lemon. Yes lemon. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Erika A.
Great tasting seasonal beer to mix things up a bit. Has great flavor that's not too over the top. Reasonably priced as well, would recommend to others.
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of Blue Moon and specifically their holiday or limited edition beers. There is always something exciting to try and I love the variety.
Kim P.
Universal Cty, TX
I first had this beer at a bar - in a glass with cinnamon sugar around the rim. Wow! I was hooked. I have since purchased this beer on a regular basis.
Lissa A.
Lubbock, TX
This is a delicious seasonal blue moon beer that we drink in the fall season. It has the perfect taste and we love caring it with fall meals like stew.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?