BY BLUE MOON #45 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
Yum! Great with an orange slice. Love this beer! Refreshing and tasty. Repeat customer. Very good not disappointing at all. Bought at the local market. Price reasonable. Very satisfied. Will buy again.
Heather R.
Great for the holiday season. I love pumpkin and this helps me enjoy it. The price is good and can sometimes e found on sale. Publix and Walmart are both places you can find this beer.
Haley S.
Surprise , AZ
I absolutely love pumpkin anything. And a pumpkin beer..... so good. I wait year after year for this to come out during the fall season. It’s not too pricey, but is definitely worth it, I like all blue moon, but this is my fav.
Alex B.
San Diego, CA
I was very excited to try this seasonal variation, since Blue Moon is one of my go-to beers. I have to say that I was disappointed, and didn't enjoy the beer as much as I thought I would.
Melissa R.
Lewisville, TX
Not my favorite of the pumpkin inspired beers but I do find it in a good price range and trust the Blue Moon brand. Not as strong a pumpkin taste as other seasonal beers but I would buy it again if it was the only options.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not my favorite but it could also be because it’s pumpkin and I’m not too into it. I love blue moon but this flavor was ehhhh! I say try regular blue moon with a slice of orange but pumpkin ew
Nena C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great smooth taste anything pumpkin this time of yr is a plus and when it’s in ale even better. I’ve tried others but this one has a smooth taste I’ve only recently tried it but fell in love with it. I would recommend
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy variety pack - we stopped by BevMo and couldn’t make up our minds on what beer to bring to the party. We brought this and everyone was happy! Something for every one of our friends.
Dagmara A.
One of the best Fall seasonal beers on the market. Affordable compared to other brews. Nice flavor that does not leave a funny after taste. Compared to alternatives this is a very good brew.
Tiffany F.
Lincoln, CA
This is my go to beer. I love blue moon and all the varieties it comes in. They have flavaors for all seasons which is why I love this beer. I like that they have limited edition flavors at certain times of year.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?