BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pumpkin beer has gotten hugely popular but I like that this one is not super sweet like some of the others. It's a favorite amongst the fall sampler pack.
Mary P.
My go to beer!!! Every single year I rejoice when this hits the shelf and I whole heartedly stock my cart with this tastey delicious beer and I love it!!!
S T.
Jackson, NJ
It's a good beer if you don't mind the fake pumpkin taste. I prefer regular blue moon to this. It also fills you up and is quite heavy. Not for beginners.
Christina H.
I love Blue Moon and I love some pumpkin beers, but this one falls short for me. I feel it could've had more to the pumpkin flavor or even just more spice.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite product for Halloween parties. It taste great and is a mature pumpkin beer. It goes down really smooth and is great for the whole fall season.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not a huge beer fan but when I saw these I had to try them. All of them were pretty good. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Seasonal and light I love the spicy notes of this beer. It is still on the lighter more hoppy side of beers but is a good price point and seasonally sold
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Typically not a pumpkin flavor person but this beer is so perfect for fall! I would definitely say the original is better but I love this one too!
Malinda O.
Colfax, IA
Absolute all time favorite go to beer 🍻 it has a distinct recognizable flavor unique to Blue Moon! It's great for a special night out or just any night.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
call it blasphemy if you must, but I actually like this seasonal beer much better than that 'patriotic favorite' we see advertised so often.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?