BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
qveen meli ..
Fresno, CA
The cutest packaging & a great taste to go along with it! Wasn't sure id like it at first because I thought I'd be too sweet. But it was still bitter with a little pumpkin after taste!
Shasta H.
Baldwyn, MS
Ok pumpkin flavor but I have had much better pumpkin beers. I was a little disappointed in the taste to be honest. Found it a Kroger though so it was easy to purchase.
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As with all flavored or seasonal beers, you have to get a good batch. Each time you purchase it's hit or miss. I've had great batches of this beer that had an amazing pumpkin taste and then other not so great batches when I regretted not sticking with the original
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Goes down smooth with a very rich flavor that sparks the taste buds. I buy this product every fall and reminds me of pumpkin patches and hay rack rides.
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I wasn’t a fan of the flavor. I am always up for trying a new flavor of beer; but the smell and flavor of this beer wasn’t for me. Not sure that it tasted like pumpkin
Leila F.
Seminole , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am a pretty big blue moon fan. I am also a pretty big fall beer fan. This is a perfect mix. I can't drink a lot because it's got a heavy flavor, but it goes well with fall and football!
Andrea S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of the better pumpkin beers out there! The spice blend is good but not overwhelming. I like bluemoon in general and this beer is no exception. Definitely a good seasonal beer!
Elena H.
Russellville, AR
Of the blue moons, the autumn seasonals are my favorite! Smooth, rich, tastes with slight undertones that instantly make you wish you had a bonfire and a blanket if you weren't already at one
Melissa P.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love the refreshing taste of Blue Moon. I really enjoyed the flavor as it is different from normal beers I drink. The packaging is very inviting and the price is just right. I will be drinking Blue Moon again and will recommend to my friends.
Ashley S.
Bealeton , VA
I love, love, love Blue Moon and I loooove pumpkin flavored everything. Putting these two things together is so good. Definitely a nice fall beer. It’s Crisp, light, and absolutely delicious.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?