BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
renay b.
Norwood, OH
I purchased this product over the weekend for the pumpkin taste and was very surprised about how good it was. If you're a fall lover like myself and enjoy the pumpkin spice flavor you will enjoy this beer.
Esther G.
Grinnell, IA
One of my favorite fall beers. It's great for a tailgate or sitting on the couch taking in a football game. I'm not into dark or hoppy beers, so this is perfect for my taste.
Karisa L.
Love thia♡
My sister introduced me to this beer. As i was a bud drinker only. I absolutely love the zest of orange inevery sip. These bottles are Just like drinking a nice cold glass at the bar!
Tonya W.
It's ok, best with an orange slice. Wish there was more layers of flavor. It's a good go-to beer when you want to make a good impression but don't know much about beer.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite fall beers. I bought the seasonal pack with this beer and Cinnamon Horchata, which is also amazing. Both have great flavors and aren't too hoppy
Meghan M.
Mentor, OH
Blue moon is one of my favorites to drink at our local comedy club downtown. At first it was a little getting used to the taste and then I realized it became one of my favorites.
Adrianna A.
San Jose, CA
You know fall has come when the liquor and grocery stores start stalking this seasonal beer in their stores. It is so tasty and the pumpkin flavor is not over=powering the flavor is just right.
Rachel V.
I absolutely LOVE blue moon! it is by far my favorite beer. It is easy to drink and you can drink a couple without feeling super bloated or sick. Yes everyone should drink a blue moon. Every Friday night.
Beth C.
Great summer beer at lunch and dinner we all need a puppy to eat at the aquarium tomorrow if I want to come get back home to the house tonight and I have a puppy and a pup for Christmas money so I'm going
April S.
Love this pumpkin beer. It’s the easiest to find in convenience stores when it’s in season. I find blue moon to be a bit expensive but the taste is always good.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?