BY BLUE MOON

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a beer drinker but I have always been ok with drinking a Blue Moon here and there. I was invited to a party and I don't know what possessed me to try this but it was.... terrible. Like I said, I'm not an avid beer drinker but the flavor just wasn't what I was expecting.
Brittany G.
This isn't a sickly sweet, overpowering pumpkin spice latte type of flavor.  It keeps its nice, crisp flavor and adds a hint of autumn warmth that you feel in your toes.  I love the price of Blue Moon and I always come back to this brand because they offer something for every beer lover.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Even if you're not a fan of beer, you may be interested in this particular flavor if you are a fan of fall flavors and scents... campfires, etc. I am not a beer fanatic whatsoever, and I don't know the difference between lagers, ales, etc. But, what I do know is that I like the taste of this beer!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
A little hoppy, but a classic for the turn of fall! It’s a staple around the holidays, and it’s smooth enough to be enjoyed alone or paired with a meal. Bluemoon is known to be very flavorful so don’t expect a nice light beer, but don’t get me wrong it’s very refreshing and delicious.
Eviola N.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy the Original Blue Moon and its subtle citrus flavor. This Seasonal Harvest Pumpkin is amazing however! It's a great way to enjoy a festive flavor that actually tastes good. I would definitely buy it again and get excited when this seasonal flavor is back on the shelves.
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Blue Moon Pumpkin Seasonal is a dream come true. The price is great for the value. This beer has a great pumpkin taste without being too overwhelming. The flavor is light and crisp. Perfect for all your Autumn plans! Comes in a 6 pack of glass bottles only, but tastes better this way.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really like Blue Moon on tap with a fresh orange slice. It has a good citrus type of flavor to me. But, I did try this seasonal Harvest Pumpkin Blue Moon and I enjoyed it. It has a unique taste. It does taste like pumpkin, but other taste as well. I would recommend this product and brand.
Diane K.
Fort Collins
If you are into micro brewery beers, Blue Moon is a good choice. At your local liquor store you can find Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. I love the affordability and taste of this seasonal beer.  I sip mine in a frosty mug and relax with the taste of pumpkin and spices.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Ehh I was kinda bummed that this wasn’t a hit in my books. It’s not horrible but there was just something about the taste that I couldn’t get past. I will probably try others before repurchasing again.
Jenny C.
Ahhhh I love fall!!!! Perfect beer for the season, who doesn't like cracking down and relaxing with a cold one! Honestly so sad it comes out during the fall season, but it's something to look forward to! This beer has a nice undertone of pumpkin spice in a way, not to strong, just enough to be enjoyable!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?