BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really good pumpkin beer and not too heavy, which I love. I always find it in restaurants and bars and they usually serve it with a cinnamon sugar rim that compliments the flavor of the beer perfectly and gives it a hint of sweetness. The pumpkin is subtle and not over powering and it’s fairly priced. One of my favorite fall beers.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
This is a very great tasting beer and it has an expensive taste I would say is not cheap like a Bud Light type of beer. And they have very different flavors and I just enjoy this.
Tiffany G.
Yum yum with a slice of orange.... I indulge occasionally. The price is a bit over my budget just about everywhere but when it's in the budget look out. Love this beer for special occasions. Love love love
Taylor H.
A great pumpkin flavor that isn't too overbearing. Sometimes with pumpkin ales they get to be a bit much but I can drink a few of these in a row without it being too sweet.
Joan M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love October and Halloween whats better than pumpkin beer? Every year I have to have one of these it's really good classic blue moon taste and it is pretty cheap, extremely satisfied with this product
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
A blue moon with a slice of orange is my favorite way to end a day at the lake. I like that this beer isn't an overly full feeling beer and the flavor isn't too heavy .
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not into it at all. I drank a couple with my boyfriend, his sister, and her husband. I just didn’t like the taste. I prefer the regular old blue moon. I will not ever buy it.
Abigail S.
Hilliard, OH
Blue moon’s pumpkin beer is my favorite of the larger brand name seasonal beers. I️ feel like I️t has the PERFECT blend of spices and pumpkin, neither overpowering the other. It’s perfect for a fall night
Melody A.
Arlington, VA
For a pumpkin beer, you can't go wrong with this one. It's got a great smell and it's not too sweet like some of the other seasonals. I buy it every year once October hits!
Mary S.
Christiansburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love to get Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale every year when Fall rolls around. It has that warm pumpkin flavor with the light bitterness of the ale. This is definitely a fall beer to enjoy with friends.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?