BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
An awesome beer. Has a really great citrus flavor. Pairs great with an orange slice. I really enjoy the light citrus flavor. The packaging is quality. I highly recommend it to others. Makes a great summer time beer.
Heather C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love their fall sampler! Pumpkin, Horchada, Chai and original flavors are included. Horchada was my favorite. The Pumpkin beer wasn't overly pumpkin-y which my husband preferred.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I saw this at the gas station a few weeks ago and knew we had to try it. We do not drink a lot of beer in our house due to gluten sensitivity but this was so worth it. I loved the hint of pumpkin flavor. I will be stocking up before it is gone
Katie S.
Duluth, GA
I would say Blue Moon is a good beer to have if you prefer a lighter beer. It's not a strong type of beer. If you like beer such as Heineken, Blue Moon might not be the best option for you. The taste of the beer is great and the orange that they add gives it perfect flavoring.
Johna J.
I'm a big fan of Blue Moon, but the Pumpkin Ale was just ok to me. I didn't get quite enough of the spicy pumpkin flavor. I would never turn one down, but I doubt I will be buying any in the future.
Saudi L.
I must say that this is an actual seasonal beer I really like. It actually has that nutmeg pumpkin crisp flavor that you're looking for during the autumn months. A must try, especially if you already liked blue moon.
Michelle M.
This is my absolute favorite beer! Of the seasonal pumpkin type beers, I have found this one to be the best tasting. It truly tastes wonderful and is equally refreshing as it is delightful! Do yourself a favor and pick some up today. Cheers!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As much as I love Blue Moon, I love their seasonal flavors even more! This flavor isn't over the top in flavor, it has just the right amount of the pumpkin spice taste.
Ashley F.
All blue moon beers are nice but the winter is delicious! i recommend trying this beer even if you don't usually like beer. its smooth and nice and refeshing, nothing really bad to say here.
Marie K.
I love seasonal beers and this will put you in a great fall holidays mood. It does have a taste of pumpkin but I do not think it is too overpowering at all. It will relax you very fast to due to the type of beer it is.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?