BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorites!The fall seasonal beer is the best ever!I love the flavors.The best seasonal packs are Blue Moon And Sam Adams.Harvest pumpkin is so great tasting and refreshing.I love it.It really has a great pumpkin taste after drinking it.
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
Definitely my favorite pumpkin beer! I've tried a ton and it's either too much spice or too hoppy or tart and you lose the pumpkin. This one has just the right amount of everything! The taste is very smooth, not too hoppy. Definitely going to stock up this fall!
Mia B.
My favorite beer of all time. I started out by drinking blue moon all the time. It was under my budget but now i buy a 12 pack so it runs me about $15-20. Depending on where I go. The flavor of the pumpkin beer is my favorite one and I can drink it all day.
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my #1 Fall beers! Yes, I have different beers for different season! 😜 Something about drinking this around a fire in the crisp fall air! The taste is amazing, it's smooth, and the hint of pumpkin is so good!
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I'm not the biggest pumpkin fan, but I decided to give this one a try. I actually like it quite a bit! I do agree with other reviewers, it fills you up and can sit heavy in your stomach. Enjoy responsibly.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Blue moons seasonal pumpkin Alexis a great beer during the fall weather. It's got a great flavor without being too "spiced" so you can actually drink a few of them. I always get some around thanksgiving!
Megan M.
My husband and I are big fans of the Blue Moon Seasonal Samplers. I like a lighter beer and hubby likes one that's more full bodied so this is a nice combination for us so we don't have to buy two different kinds. The pumpkin is great but the Cinnamon Horchata is where it's at!!!
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Big fan of blue moon, easy to drink on it's own or with a
Meal, so I was excited to see this pumpkin flavor. Excitement kinda ended there. I can't say it's the worst but there is something that doesn't quite taste finished on this one.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love the blue moon brand, and the pumpkin beer is pretty delicious. While it isn't my favorite go to, i would definitely buy it again. It has a subtle pumpkin flavor so its not over powering
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I absolutely love the taste of this and worth the price. The size is perfect. Purchased this product a few times. It tastes so much better than I expected. It is good for the season but I wouldn't drink this too much.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?