BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
I love this one it always reminds me or fall. When I'm throwing a Halloween party this is sure to be there. I would recommended any blue moon because it's a smooth beer with great taste.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Very smooth, packs a punch though! Love to trick my friends with the old rice corn trick. Love the fruity taste and I even garnish at home with a slice of orange.
Angel M.
Bangor, ME
Make sure you have oranges! It's not the same without the freshly squeezed orange wedge! Drop it in and enjoying! Amazing with a burger or on a hot summer night!
Anne K.
This is the perfect fall beer, especially for those crisp, chilly nights. I like to drink this by a fireplace, and sip it during dinner, or after dinner. Great flavor, and very robust.
Alisen F.
Akron , OH
Not my favorite fall beer, but defiantly one to put on the list. The price is good. Every year the taste slightly changes, but over all good pumpkin taste without it being overbearing.
Sharyn F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this for the season! Pumpkin is delicious and Blue Moon does it right! This beer is perfect for the fall. I always have to have a 6 pack in my fridge! This beer is a great price!
Courtney F.
Fort pierce , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pumpkin anything is my favorite. Wish this beer was provided year round. Great flavor and not too heavy or dark. Love blue moon and always look forward to what flavors they come up with next. Definitely recommend
Anastacia H.
Lindenhurst , NY
This is my absolute favorite!! I love blue moon to begin with but I always buy the fall season pack of mixed fall flavors. They never last when I bring them home, and I always get compliments on favor at parties!
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really good pumpkin beer and not too heavy, which I love. I always find it in restaurants and bars and they usually serve it with a cinnamon sugar rim that compliments the flavor of the beer perfectly and gives it a hint of sweetness. The pumpkin is subtle and not over powering and it’s fairly priced. One of my favorite fall beers.
Emily F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was horrible, it is not a good seasonal beer. It is too strong of a citric taste. It taste like orange with seven up and I was very disappointed and could not even finish it
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?