BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Magan V.
Nevada , TX
Fall is not only the season of autumn leaves, but basic white girl season of pumpkin spice.
I saw this at the store and of course had to buy it since Blue Moon is one of the few beers I like. Blue Moon does have a more cider taste to me and this one was like an alcoholic pumpkin cider, great for nights by the fire in furry boots.
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
My husband and I bought a 6 pack of this for BBQ night and were very pleased with it. I have tried Blue Moon IPA so I know I like their lighter beers, I'm pretty picky, so when I saw this I was curious. It has a wonderful mandarin orange flavor to it and is very refreshing.
Melissa B.
One of my favorites!The fall seasonal beer is the best ever!I love the flavors.The best seasonal packs are Blue Moon And Sam Adams.Harvest pumpkin is so great tasting and refreshing.I love it.It really has a great pumpkin taste after drinking it.
Somewhat A L.
I've never been a huge pumpkin-flavored products fan, but the harvest pumpkin ale was pretty good. It wasn't overwhelmingly pumpkin flavored or taste artificial. The spices in the beer were more prominent than the pumpkin flavor, so keep that in mind if you are looking for a slap in the face of pumpkin beer.
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
Definitely my favorite pumpkin beer! I've tried a ton and it's either too much spice or too hoppy or tart and you lose the pumpkin. This one has just the right amount of everything! The taste is very smooth, not too hoppy. Definitely going to stock up this fall!
Keia R.
It tastes not bad after the first sip. Great find for this time of year. I not a fan of beer but this was pretty decent. Slightly sweet beer with dose of pumpkin and pumpkin spice. You taste the pumpkin spice at first then it is a bitter aftertaste.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I really don't know why I tried this. I hate pumpkin tasting things most of the time. However, I like Blue Moon, I wanted to be in the season, so I tried some. Pumpkin flavor should NOT be in beer, no if's and's or but's. I mean, if that's your thing, good for you. However, I just do NOT think this tastes well at all.
Chelsea B.
Not a bad pumpkin ale. You can definitely taste the pumpkin flavor, but it isn't too overwhelming. It's a little heavy, so I can only usually drink one before I need to switch to something lighter or hoppier. In short, it's a decent beer to drink if its around, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Mia B.
My favorite beer of all time. I started out by drinking blue moon all the time. It was under my budget but now i buy a 12 pack so it runs me about $15-20. Depending on where I go. The flavor of the pumpkin beer is my favorite one and I can drink it all day.
Mrs M.
Nice cool refreshing.     Same great taste.    A little different from their regular brews..   A change is always nice once in awhile.   The only thing  is believe this is seasonal. They are affordable but are more price then regular domestic beer. I would try it again.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?