BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Troy H.
A great tasting beer! My girlfriend and I love Blue Moon and this pumpkin ale is perfect for the fall! We would always drink this beers while carving pumpkins in the fall. I would totally recommend to anyone.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I look forward to fall just for all the pumpkin flavored things as this blue moon pumpkin ale does not disappoint. Perfect to drink with a rim of cinnamon sugar on the cup. So light and. So refreshing.
Ashley G.
I have to give the Pumpkin Ale Blue moon 3 stars only because I could barely have a whole 1. The taste is good but the beer itself is way TOO filling, I could never seem to finish an entire bottle without my stomach hurting or feeling bloated. I gave one to a friend and she agreed that the taste was amazing but she couldn't have a second one or eat for the remainder of the day because she too felt bloated.. not a good feeling :(
Mary M.
Spring , TX
Sooooo good! The only kind of beer I really drink is dark or stout beer and this is so delicious. Not too thick and very smooth taste. I don't really taste any kind of coffee flavor which is good for me because I don't like coffee flavor.
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love anything and everything pumpkin, and this beer is no different. I am a big Blue Moon fan anyway and add pumpkin to it and you had me. This is one I wouldn't mind having year round. Price wise it is no different than regular blue moon. I'll have to get all I can while it's still available
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I really enjoy the Blue Moon seasonal varieties, but I cant completely decide on the Pumpkin Harvest. I was excited when it came out this past fall because I remember enjoying it in the past, but for some reason this year it tasted completely different. Different wasn't good either. Way too pumpkiny, too heavy, and a really strong aroma that caused others in my group to pass entirely on trying it. I hope it was just a bad 6-pack, but I was disappointed.
dawn m.
This was pretty good, and I had bought it on a whim when visiting a co-worker's apartment. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. Packaging is decent, the flavor is good. It doesn't taste all out pumpkin, it's not sweet. I would recommend to others. The price can go over $12.00 for a 6 pack.
Jermirah W.
I prefer this over Samuel Adams October fest. Pumpkin-y (if that's a word) beer. I love it. Great seasonal beer. Nice packaging. I paid $17 for a 12 pack. Not too bad. Would definitely recommend to others. Wish this would be made year round.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I usually stick to the original Blue Moon but in September everything turns into pumpkin and I have to try it all. This flavor was a delight and smelled and tasted like pumpkin! Too bad its only seasonal because if you ask me, pumpkin season should be year round!
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
My husband and I bought a 6 pack of this for BBQ night and were very pleased with it. I have tried Blue Moon IPA so I know I like their lighter beers, I'm pretty picky, so when I saw this I was curious. It has a wonderful mandarin orange flavor to it and is very refreshing.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?