BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Elena H.
Russellville, AR
Of the blue moons, the autumn seasonals are my favorite! Smooth, rich, tastes with slight undertones that instantly make you wish you had a bonfire and a blanket if you weren't already at one
Melissa P.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love the refreshing taste of Blue Moon. I really enjoyed the flavor as it is different from normal beers I drink. The packaging is very inviting and the price is just right. I will be drinking Blue Moon again and will recommend to my friends.
Ashley S.
Locust Grove, VA
I love, love, love Blue Moon and I loooove pumpkin flavored everything. Putting these two things together is so good. Definitely a nice fall beer. It’s Crisp, light, and absolutely delicious.
Troy H.
A great tasting beer! My girlfriend and I love Blue Moon and this pumpkin ale is perfect for the fall! We would always drink this beers while carving pumpkins in the fall. I would totally recommend to anyone.
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Okay, so gunna get basic white girl for a second: I LOVE pumpkin. Like, an unholy love. So, when I see pumpkin anything I have to get it. This was no different. I passed it while shopping for the easiest thing to whip up for dinner and grabbed it! But I was sorely disappointed. It tasted awful. The wheat, or whatever flavor, is much stronger than the pumpkin addition. It did taste a little like fall- if I was a farmer at the turn of the century. I won't be trying it again BUT if you like their regular drinks, you'll probably still like this. (2 stars because it still got the job done, the flavor just sucked.)
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I look forward to fall just for all the pumpkin flavored things as this blue moon pumpkin ale does not disappoint. Perfect to drink with a rim of cinnamon sugar on the cup. So light and. So refreshing.
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer has the perfect taste of pumpkin to it. I'm not much of a beer drinker but I buy this one every fall. I never really consider the price on things like this since I don't buy it all the time. I would definitely recommend this to all the pumpkin lovers.
Jenna B.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Very great pumpkin beer. Most people who like pumpkin flavor will like it. It’s not over powering and it’s not bitter. It’s still a beer and still tastes like one which I like. I would recommend to any one. Perfect fall beverage!
Jennifer P.
Blue moons harvest pumpkin is the perfect beer for fall. Has a bold pumpkin flavor but not over bearing. Perfect for sitting around a fire at night with your significant other or just with friends. This beer certainly doesn't disappoint. If you are like me and love every fall and pumpkin this beer is definitely for you!
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Sooooo good! The only kind of beer I really drink is dark or stout beer and this is so delicious. Not too thick and very smooth taste. I don't really taste any kind of coffee flavor which is good for me because I don't like coffee flavor.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?