BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Andrea B.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love flavor blue moons beer has in it. This pumpkin is one of my favorite seasonals because its still so smooth and not to overpowering like some pumpkin beers can be.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
LOVE this beer! Honestly my favorite seasonal pumpkin beer, it's the perfect blend of spice, pumpkin and beer. Couldn't have done it any better in my opinion, so smooth!
Shasta H.
Baldwyn, MS
Ok pumpkin flavor but I have had much better pumpkin beers. I was a little disappointed in the taste to be honest. Found it a Kroger though so it was easy to purchase.
qveen meli ..
Fresno, CA
The cutest packaging & a great taste to go along with it! Wasn't sure id like it at first because I thought I'd be too sweet. But it was still bitter with a little pumpkin after taste!
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As with all flavored or seasonal beers, you have to get a good batch. Each time you purchase it's hit or miss. I've had great batches of this beer that had an amazing pumpkin taste and then other not so great batches when I regretted not sticking with the original
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great seasonal beer, and I know it's cliche to love all things pumpkin in the fall, but this really is a perfect fall drink! It's also reasonably priced too!
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Goes down smooth with a very rich flavor that sparks the taste buds. I buy this product every fall and reminds me of pumpkin patches and hay rack rides.
Andrea S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of the better pumpkin beers out there! The spice blend is good but not overwhelming. I like bluemoon in general and this beer is no exception. Definitely a good seasonal beer!
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am a pretty big blue moon fan. I am also a pretty big fall beer fan. This is a perfect mix. I can't drink a lot because it's got a heavy flavor, but it goes well with fall and football!
Melissa P.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love the refreshing taste of Blue Moon. I really enjoyed the flavor as it is different from normal beers I drink. The packaging is very inviting and the price is just right. I will be drinking Blue Moon again and will recommend to my friends.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?