BY BLUE MOON #46 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
You are a bougie girl if you have these. They are a little pricey compared to other brands but the taste is so good. I hate beer but drink this with a slice of orange and you'll enjoy this especially an ice cold one in the summer.
Lauren H.
Dacula
This is definitely my favorite beer ever. Nothing can compare! I’m one of those people who loves pumpkin everything during the fall, so I was super excited when I found out about Blue Moon’s Harvest Ale. It does not disappoint!
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This is a solid pumpkin beer readily available in the fall. I look forward to its release each year. It has a full pumpkin flavor without being overwhelmingly strong. Perfect to bring to a game day party or sip around a bonfire.
Juliana H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my all time favorite beer. I look forward
To it every fall. It really is delicious and refreshing and helps you get into the fall spirit. I had a pumpkin carving party last week, and we went through an entire case full!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nothing beats this with and orange slice or rubbed on the rim! Tastes so refreshing and whenever someone asks for a suggestion to try something new this is always the beer i tell them is a must.
Emily B.
Favorite beer ever!!! I will always choose a blue moon over other beers. The packaging is amazing and it is a great price. I enjoy it so much and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that hasn't had it before.
tay P.
Greensboro, NC
While this isn't my favorite seasonal beer, it certainly is tasty! I'm one of those people who once Fall rolls around, I am jumping up and down for the seasonal beers. Blue Moon's fall seasonal beer is subject in my top 3.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Decent fall beer, Would recommend this over Shock top and Sam Adams fall beers. Also its found at most grocery stores So if you can't go to your nearest total wine or other large liquor store. You will most likely find it at your local grocery store/supermarket.
Amber F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love fall, everything about fall. From the changing weather to the hay rides and pumpkins everywhere. This beer isn’t just tasty but it’s smooth and goes with so much. I love this beer and I believe everyone needs to try it.
Lisa B.
I personally don’t like the taste of pumpkin but this was pretty ok. The taste of pumpkin blended with the wheat flavor made for a good blend. This beer is not a hoppy beer so it would be good for someone just starting out.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?