BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Lacey S.
St Francisville, LA
One of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin beer! As much as I love craft beers, Blue Moon pumpkin is just as good as any craft brewery. It’s consumed with the flavors of fall and is quintessential while watching football on a fall evening.
Brittney M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this beer last night, Figure since today Is the first  day of fall this stuff would be great around a bonfire and it was Dellicious. I love blue mood in general and I am A girl who can't get enough of Pumpkin flavor in everything. I can't get enough. This stuff is about the same price of any other beer if you were to compared prices and it had a good after taste. I will be buying this again.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I was weary of this beer because I love pumpkin and I love beer but putting them together seemed a little odd. But this was so good I almost chugged the whole pack. Such a good taste and perfect for autumn.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
One of the best pumpkin beers out there! I love the regular blue moon but then you add the pumpkin flavor and it's just to die for. I get this every fall and enjoy it just as much each time. It's awesome!
TJ T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon is a fantastic beer brand and they always have fantastic choices of beer available. The pumpkin flavor every year around October is always a go to flavor for me. I️ frequently return to Blue Moon and recommend it to everyone.
Brina H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Just bought this for the 1st time a few weeks ago, and it's amazing!!!!! I'm a huge pumpkin anything fan, and usually stick to my Sam Adams 29 pounds of pumpkin or Shipwreck Pumpkin Head, but this will definitely be in rotation during the fall/winter. They really should make them available year round.
Gaitlyn M.
Mastic Beach, NY
The aromas is mostly of wheat and pumpkin with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. It has a medium bodied mouth feel and an overall wheat taste. This beer is decent but I’m not sure if I’d buy it again.
Raquel B.
Washington , DC
If pumpkin spice and hops had a baby it would totally be this beer. It tastes so good and not an overpowering pumpkin taste. Only downside I can't buy it near my house I have to go across town. But the travel is worth it.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Fall just wouldn’t be the same without a scarf, cute boots, and one of these INCREDIBLE Blue Moon Pumpkin Beers. This is my favorite fall drink, it’s affordable, it’s rich in flavor but not overly spicy or sweet. I’m so obsessed with this beer that I stock up at the end of October so it will last me through the end of the season! A perfect porch sittin’ or surrounding the campfire type beer!
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
LOVE IT !

I recently had the mango wheat blue moon and I LOVED IT.

I enjoyed it so much that I decided to try the other flavors. The pumpkin ale being one of them.

I dont really drink beer, so imagine how shocked I was that these flavors were actually very good.

Blue Moon is now one of my favorites.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?