BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Sydney P.
Fort Hood, TX
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Wish it was around for longer. Blue Moon never ceases to disappoint me. I love their beer! good packaging. great value, amazing taste. I will always buy this in the fall!
Haydee G.
I am definitely not a drinker but every now and then when I go to date night with my husband, I order blue moon. I never really liked beer until I tried Blue Moon. Blue Moon is such a good beer. My husbands favorite also. Seasonal or not.
Hannah V.
Miami Beach, FL
Pumpkin spice!! Need I say more?! I love this beer flavor. The fact that it’s only seasonal is so upsetting... but don’t worry, you just gotta stock up! ;-) I love this crisp, light, pumpkin spice beer!
Afton F.
This beer is amazing! It’s a true pumpkin and not a pumpkin spice like how a lot of pumpkin foods are. It goes perfectly with pumpkin wings. If you like Blue Moon, I would suggest giving this a try.
Jasmine M.
I enjoyed this beer but it’s not man favorite. I think it’s a little too pumpkin-y for me. I think it needs more of those pumpkin pie type spices and less pumpkin. We get this every year but I prefer other beers to this one.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
The Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale is one of the best pumpkin beers. I’m a huge pumpkin fan and I try the different beers every year, but none taste as well as the blue moon kind. My #1 Pumpkin Beer!
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
If pumpkin spice and hops had a baby it would totally be this beer. It tastes so good and not an overpowering pumpkin taste. Only downside I can't buy it near my house I have to go across town. But the travel is worth it.
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Target
My personal favorite pumpkin ale! It’s refreshing with just enough pumpkin flavor so it’s not overpowering. I’m not a fan of sweet beer and that’s typically the route most brands take with pumpkin flavors and this delivers the flavor without the sweetness.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
LOVE IT !

I recently had the mango wheat blue moon and I LOVED IT.

I enjoyed it so much that I decided to try the other flavors. The pumpkin ale being one of them.

I dont really drink beer, so imagine how shocked I was that these flavors were actually very good.

Blue Moon is now one of my favorites.
natasha h.
studio city, CA
I love Fall season not because of pumpkin lattes but becasue of pumpkin beer. blue moon is my go to pumpkin beer, i usually find it at the grocery stores but i sometimes find it at 7/11 as well. its not crazy expensive and it tastes really yummy. I can get into trouble bc i dont like to share it and ill finish it alone. haha i guess buying two packs isnt a bad idea.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?