BY BLUE MOON #28 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Shakeia R.
It tastes not bad after the first sip. Great find for this time of year. I not a fan of beer but this was pretty decent. Slightly sweet beer with dose of pumpkin and pumpkin spice. You taste the pumpkin spice at first then it is a bitter aftertaste.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Fall just wouldn’t be the same without a scarf, cute boots, and one of these INCREDIBLE Blue Moon Pumpkin Beers. This is my favorite fall drink, it’s affordable, it’s rich in flavor but not overly spicy or sweet. I’m so obsessed with this beer that I stock up at the end of October so it will last me through the end of the season! A perfect porch sittin’ or surrounding the campfire type beer!
Madison F.
I'm not much of a fan of the whole pumpkin craze, but this beer is actually really good. Theres just barely a pumpkin taste, my friend said he could "taste the effort", but I really enjoyed it. I prefer this to other fall beers, with the exception of sam adams octoberfest. Price is good, and definitely good in comparison to other beers like this.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Fall is my favorite beer season. I went in with the intention of buying Schlafly Pumpkin Beer but this Blue Moon Beer was cheaper. I decided to try it and was satisfied. Instead of being just a pumpkin beer, it also tasted like fall in general - cinnamon, nutmeg. It was an easy drink! Highly recommended for anyone that enjoys Wheat beers
Magan V.
Nevada, TX
Fall is not only the season of autumn leaves, but basic white girl season of pumpkin spice.
I saw this at the store and of course had to buy it since Blue Moon is one of the few beers I like. Blue Moon does have a more cider taste to me and this one was like an alcoholic pumpkin cider, great for nights by the fire in furry boots.
Mrs M.
Happy Hour Expert
Nice cool refreshing.     Same great taste.    A little different from their regular brews..   A change is always nice once in awhile.   The only thing  is believe this is seasonal. They are affordable but are more price then regular domestic beer. I would try it again.
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
If you like pumpkin flavor you will love this beer.  It definitely reminds me of fall.  I like this beer, but my husband is not a fan so the only time I get it is when we go out and don't usually keep any stocked in the fridge or house.  I would have to say that yes I am overly satsified with this house plan.
Somewhat A L.
Happy Hour Expert
I've never been a huge pumpkin-flavored products fan, but the harvest pumpkin ale was pretty good. It wasn't overwhelmingly pumpkin flavored or taste artificial. The spices in the beer were more prominent than the pumpkin flavor, so keep that in mind if you are looking for a slap in the face of pumpkin beer.
Chandler B.
Fayetteville , AR
I was surprised by the tastiness of this beer. I’ve truly never had a pumpkin beer that I like, but that doesn’t stop me from trying to find one that really hits the nail on the head. Blue Moon has definitely impressed me with their yummy beer. The aftertaste is even lovely and has an actual pumpkin spice taste to it!
Chelsea B.
Not a bad pumpkin ale. You can definitely taste the pumpkin flavor, but it isn't too overwhelming. It's a little heavy, so I can only usually drink one before I need to switch to something lighter or hoppier. In short, it's a decent beer to drink if its around, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?