BY BLUE MOON #52 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Super Yummy. Not overwhelming with the taste but enough to feel “fall-ish”. The price is obviously more than other beers but the quality is fantastic. I usually don’t buy it in bulk just at the bar, as I’m not a big drinker.
Rachel T.
Plantation, FL
The best pumpkin beer or even seasonal beer in my opinion. I don't like the fact that it is only out for a very limited time! I make a stock pile so I don't get upset when they are gone! I even prefer this to the original
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon does a good job with wheat ales that have a hint of fruity taste but the pumpkin one is especially tasty. The price is right and is a nice refreshing and different taste. I would recommend to those who prefer lighter ales with a hint of wheat.
Lauren M.
This is my favorite pumpkin beer! I didn’t miss alcohol at all during my pregnancy, until it was time for this to come out for the year! I will always be a repeat customer! Yes, overall satisfied and would recommend.
Marcia-Ann R.
Henderson, NV
This beer is the best thing since sliced bread. I love that it has flavor, so you can enjoy it without chugging it. It always reminds me of the holidays. It comes in a pack with other flavors that are great as well.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This pumpkin ale is so delightful. It's not sweet so it still tastes like beer. It just has a light pumpkin flavor to it. I bought this at Smith's, but I'm sure it can be found at any grocery store during the fall.
Johanna N.
Sallisaw, OK
I love Blue Moon. I keep it in my beer fridge and also order it out. Severed with an orange and in a glass is my favorite way to drink it. I also love the fall pumpkin flavored one.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Well, pumpkin season so I obviously had to try it. I personally wouldn’t drink more than one or two at a time but it did taste good and go down easy. The flavor is just a little much for something to drink a lot
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I was hooked on this beer this fall. I repeatedly bought case after case after finishing a set. If I looked to see if I was blue moonless, I’d run to the store immediately. This beer is the bomb digitty and I’d choose this beer over many others.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I like the seasonal flavor that Bluemoon carries. It gets you and a season for fall with the pumpkin flavor it is not too overpowering and it's just right. You can purchase this item at your local supermarket.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?