BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Anastacia H.
Lindenhurst , NY
This is my absolute favorite!! I love blue moon to begin with but I always buy the fall season pack of mixed fall flavors. They never last when I bring them home, and I always get compliments on favor at parties!
Emily F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was horrible, it is not a good seasonal beer. It is too strong of a citric taste. It taste like orange with seven up and I was very disappointed and could not even finish it
Taylor H.
A great pumpkin flavor that isn't too overbearing. Sometimes with pumpkin ales they get to be a bit much but I can drink a few of these in a row without it being too sweet.
Tiffany G.
Yum yum with a slice of orange.... I indulge occasionally. The price is a bit over my budget just about everywhere but when it's in the budget look out. Love this beer for special occasions. Love love love
Joan M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love October and Halloween whats better than pumpkin beer? Every year I have to have one of these it's really good classic blue moon taste and it is pretty cheap, extremely satisfied with this product
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
A blue moon with a slice of orange is my favorite way to end a day at the lake. I like that this beer isn't an overly full feeling beer and the flavor isn't too heavy .
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not into it at all. I drank a couple with my boyfriend, his sister, and her husband. I just didn’t like the taste. I prefer the regular old blue moon. I will not ever buy it.
Melody A.
Arlington, VA
For a pumpkin beer, you can't go wrong with this one. It's got a great smell and it's not too sweet like some of the other seasonals. I buy it every year once October hits!
Mary S.
Christiansburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love to get Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale every year when Fall rolls around. It has that warm pumpkin flavor with the light bitterness of the ale. This is definitely a fall beer to enjoy with friends.
Andrea B.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love flavor blue moons beer has in it. This pumpkin is one of my favorite seasonals because its still so smooth and not to overpowering like some pumpkin beers can be.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?