BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
I'm not usually a beer or ale drinker but this was definitely delicious! Not a strong ale/beer flavor and not very sweet either. It was perfect and smooth.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite product for Halloween parties. It taste great and is a mature pumpkin beer. It goes down really smooth and is great for the whole fall season.
Jenna K.
Teaticket, MA
Blue moon's fall seasonals are my absolute favorite. It really encompasses all of the fall seasonal flavors cinnamon nut meg pumpkin all of my favorites!
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Typically not a pumpkin flavor person but this beer is so perfect for fall! I would definitely say the original is better but I love this one too!
Malinda O.
Colfax, IA
Absolute all time favorite go to beer 🍻 it has a distinct recognizable flavor unique to Blue Moon! It's great for a special night out or just any night.
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Seasonal and light I love the spicy notes of this beer. It is still on the lighter more hoppy side of beers but is a good price point and seasonally sold
Marissa K.
Very good seasonal beer. I've always been a big Blue Moon fan since I first started drinking beer. This one doesn't have an over powering pumpkin flavor.
Randi B.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite beer of all time! The only thing that is irritating is that you cannot find it at local stores. It seems as though it is too limited.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Happy Hour Expert
call it blasphemy if you must, but I actually like this seasonal beer much better than that 'patriotic favorite' we see advertised so often.
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite pumpkin ales! It has a slight pumpkin taste, but not overbearing. It also tastes like cinnamon. I thought it was delicious!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?