BY BLUE MOON

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Haley S.
Surprise , AZ
I absolutely love pumpkin anything. And a pumpkin beer..... so good. I wait year after year for this to come out during the fall season. It’s not too pricey, but is definitely worth it, I like all blue moon, but this is my fav.
Alex B.
San Diego, CA
I was very excited to try this seasonal variation, since Blue Moon is one of my go-to beers. I have to say that I was disappointed, and didn't enjoy the beer as much as I thought I would.
Melissa R.
Chicago , IL
Not my favorite of the pumpkin inspired beers but I do find it in a good price range and trust the Blue Moon brand. Not as strong a pumpkin taste as other seasonal beers but I would buy it again if it was the only options.
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy variety pack - we stopped by BevMo and couldn’t make up our minds on what beer to bring to the party. We brought this and everyone was happy! Something for every one of our friends.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Very smooth, packs a punch though! Love to trick my friends with the old rice corn trick. Love the fruity taste and I even garnish at home with a slice of orange.
Tiffany F.
Lincoln, CA
This is my go to beer. I love blue moon and all the varieties it comes in. They have flavaors for all seasons which is why I love this beer. I like that they have limited edition flavors at certain times of year.
Angel M.
Bangor, ME
Make sure you have oranges! It's not the same without the freshly squeezed orange wedge! Drop it in and enjoying! Amazing with a burger or on a hot summer night!
Courtney F.
Stuart, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pumpkin anything is my favorite. Wish this beer was provided year round. Great flavor and not too heavy or dark. Love blue moon and always look forward to what flavors they come up with next. Definitely recommend
Anastacia H.
Lindenhurst , NY
This is my absolute favorite!! I love blue moon to begin with but I always buy the fall season pack of mixed fall flavors. They never last when I bring them home, and I always get compliments on favor at parties!
Emily F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was horrible, it is not a good seasonal beer. It is too strong of a citric taste. It taste like orange with seven up and I was very disappointed and could not even finish it
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?