BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

• Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?1 Answers
  • Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Lauren M.
This is my favorite pumpkin beer! I didn’t miss alcohol at all during my pregnancy, until it was time for this to come out for the year! I will always be a repeat customer! Yes, overall satisfied and would recommend.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This pumpkin ale is so delightful. It's not sweet so it still tastes like beer. It just has a light pumpkin flavor to it. I bought this at Smith's, but I'm sure it can be found at any grocery store during the fall.
Johanna N.
Sallisaw, OK
I love Blue Moon. I keep it in my beer fridge and also order it out. Severed with an orange and in a glass is my favorite way to drink it. I also love the fall pumpkin flavored one.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Well, pumpkin season so I obviously had to try it. I personally wouldn’t drink more than one or two at a time but it did taste good and go down easy. The flavor is just a little much for something to drink a lot
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I was hooked on this beer this fall. I repeatedly bought case after case after finishing a set. If I looked to see if I was blue moonless, I’d run to the store immediately. This beer is the bomb digitty and I’d choose this beer over many others.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I like the seasonal flavor that Bluemoon carries. It gets you and a season for fall with the pumpkin flavor it is not too overpowering and it's just right. You can purchase this item at your local supermarket.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like anything pumpkin. I know I know. Basic ***** lol. But you can’t go wrong with this beer. Pleasant taste and not bitter at all. I look forward to it every season and of course I repurchase every season. I usually stop up on a few cases 😂
Stephanie s.
McCurtain, OK
This stuff is NASTY. It tastes like eating a big ole’ piece of skunky pumpkin pie. I’m not into sweet beer first of all. But then add pumpkin flavor on top of that and it just IS NOT a pleasant drink. If it’s really cold it’s a little better.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I was weary of this beer because I love pumpkin and I love beer but putting them together seemed a little odd. But this was so good I almost chugged the whole pack. Such a good taste and perfect for autumn.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like how smooth and easy picking out the flavor is. The seasonal flavors are the ones I am always willing to try from Blue Moon and I'm never disappointed. A great drink for social gatherings or alone.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?