BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Happy Hour Expert
call it blasphemy if you must, but I actually like this seasonal beer much better than that 'patriotic favorite' we see advertised so often.
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Seasonal and light I love the spicy notes of this beer. It is still on the lighter more hoppy side of beers but is a good price point and seasonally sold
Marissa K.
Very good seasonal beer. I've always been a big Blue Moon fan since I first started drinking beer. This one doesn't have an over powering pumpkin flavor.
Randi B.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite beer of all time! The only thing that is irritating is that you cannot find it at local stores. It seems as though it is too limited.
Jenna K.
Teaticket, MA
Blue moon's fall seasonals are my absolute favorite. It really encompasses all of the fall seasonal flavors cinnamon nut meg pumpkin all of my favorites!
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Happy Hour Expert
Drinkable but not the ideal flavor I had in my mind when I purchased. If it was offered to me I would drink it but not something I will purchase again.
Kim P.
Universal Cty, TX
I first had this beer at a bar - in a glass with cinnamon sugar around the rim. Wow! I was hooked. I have since purchased this beer on a regular basis.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I wanted to not like this beer but it’s a really good fall beer. Especially with a bit of lemon. Yes lemon. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Erika A.
Great tasting seasonal beer to mix things up a bit. Has great flavor that's not too over the top. Reasonably priced as well, would recommend to others.
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite pumpkin ales! It has a slight pumpkin taste, but not overbearing. It also tastes like cinnamon. I thought it was delicious!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?