BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Sooooo good! The only kind of beer I really drink is dark or stout beer and this is so delicious. Not too thick and very smooth taste. I don't really taste any kind of coffee flavor which is good for me because I don't like coffee flavor.
Emily K.
Pooler, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I love anything and everything pumpkin, and this beer is no different. I am a big Blue Moon fan anyway and add pumpkin to it and you had me. This is one I wouldn't mind having year round. Price wise it is no different than regular blue moon. I'll have to get all I can while it's still available
Jermirah W.
I prefer this over Samuel Adams October fest. Pumpkin-y (if that's a word) beer. I love it. Great seasonal beer. Nice packaging. I paid $17 for a 12 pack. Not too bad. Would definitely recommend to others. Wish this would be made year round.
Beth C.
Great summer beer at lunch and dinner we all need a puppy to eat at the aquarium tomorrow if I want to come get back home to the house tonight and I have a puppy and a pup for Christmas money so I'm going
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
Happy Hour Expert
So let me start off by saying I HATE pumpkin spice anything. But wow was this surprisingly good! I had one on Halloween and was so upset when it was gone haha
Ameerah S.
I love blue moon, this particular beer has a strong taste and a bit of it stays around after your donecwhich is why I’m giving it a 4 start rating instead of 5
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I love the fact that I need to drink this beer with an orange slice. It provides a citrusy pop to the beer. Without that slice, I'd probably pass on this beer.
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
I love all things pumpkin and this is by far the BEST pumpkin beer I have ever tried!!! IT tastes absolutely amazing. I would buy this year round if I could!
Pamela G.
Fruithurst , AL
Blue moon has my favorite fall beer! I like a variety of beers, but this one makes it feel like fall! Delicious and sure to appease all kinds of taste buds!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a huge beer fan but when I saw these I had to try them. All of them were pretty good. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?