BY BLUE MOON #49 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Cassie G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love love pumpkin beers 🍻 🎃 this one is affordable compared to most pumpkin beers which are more expensive and can be found at most stores I’ve purchased this beer several times and am a happy customer 😄
Hayley D.
Lexington
This ale was absolutely fantastic! I am a lover of fall and pumpkin. It’s definitely affordable, my first time trying it but I will be buying again. I haven’t had other pumpkin ales but I would recommend
Alexis H.
Blacksburg, VA
I love Blue Moon but I have found that I prefer to drink it from a keg. It has a "frothy" taste to me when drinking it straight from the bottle. Obviously BM is pricey but it is a great beer and even better with an orange! Besides the slightly off taste from the bottle I would still buy this product again and just poor it in a cold glass.
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
This is a great fall beer! I recently had it paired with a burger at Ruby Tuesday's and I'm happy my server convinced me. I'd definitely buy a six-pack if I see this one when I'm out. Very tasty beer.
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yas. I freakin love this fall flavored beer!! It’s truly amazing by itself or if you’re feeling extra, add a caramel and cinna-sugar rim to a beer glass🙌🏼 I love that my local grocer had it on hand too
Afton B.
Orange, CA
Not exactly what I expected. Has a slightly pumpkiny taste. Had other brands that I find have a stronger taste. Definitely affordable. Would consider purchasing again, but may not be my first choice.
Amber R.
Enosburg Fls, VT
This is my favorite fall beer! Such a good blend of spices and pumpkin, but not overpowering at all. Very smooth and flavorful. I love Bluemoon overall, but this is by far my favorite kind they make!
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
Yum! Great with an orange slice. Love this beer! Refreshing and tasty. Repeat customer. Very good not disappointing at all. Bought at the local market. Price reasonable. Very satisfied. Will buy again.
Haley S.
Surprise , AZ
I absolutely love pumpkin anything. And a pumpkin beer..... so good. I wait year after year for this to come out during the fall season. It’s not too pricey, but is definitely worth it, I like all blue moon, but this is my fav.
Heather R.
Great for the holiday season. I love pumpkin and this helps me enjoy it. The price is good and can sometimes e found on sale. Publix and Walmart are both places you can find this beer.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?