BY BLUE MOON #46 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the...3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does th...3 Answers
Brandy R D.
Excelsior Springs
Blue Moon is an amazing, crisp beer. I often enjoy a Blue Moon with an orange slice, when I eat out! It is a refreshing & happy beer, not too filling! The suggested orange slice gives it a nice citrus sweet edge! I tell all my friends to try it! It only takes one kiss of Blue Moon on your lips & tongue to become a fan forever!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is certainly a seasonal ale, but it's pretty good. it has a moderate pumpkin taste, not overbearing and not too weak. it is slightly malty and decently balanced. It's a lighter ale, it's one of my favorites as i don't seek pumpkin all the time but when i do i choose this one!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I absolutely love blue moon seasonal beers! They are so fun and I always look forward to seeing them restocked every new season. They are very affordable and delicious. Easy to drink and I never have met a person that didn't like blue moon!
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
The first time I️ tried this beer was at a beer fest. I️ literally thought I️ was drinking liquid pumpkin bread. The cinnamon and nutmeg is at the forefront of aromas and flavors. I️ couldn’t get enough of it!
Emily K.
Buffalo
As a non beer drinker, I actually enjoy this beer! It doesn't have the unpleasant after taste that most beers do, non beer drinkers you know what I mean! I am going to start drinking this more often!
Ashlyn I.
Boca Raton, FL
If i am being honest, this is my favorite beer of all time!!! Which is good and bad at the same time because of the calorie count, but it is so worth it!!! My favorite beer for a reason, so tastey and perfect for the holiday season!!! Really hits the spot! I enjoy everything pumpkin and this is no exception!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
pumpkin everything! This is such a great fall beer it's not overwhelming it's not disgusting I really enjoy pouring into a class and just savoring the flavors it's not overly expensive and if you're looking for a Different Twist on Fall beer this is something great to try
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
I don’t like beer at all but was able to enjoy this beverage w friends at our last get together. It’s affordable and available everywhere so I highly recommend getting into the fall spirit and not being the odd one out by drinking this beer even if you don’t like beer.
Hannah L.
Nashville
I️ am so sad this isn’t in stock this season! One of my favorite beers, and not just because it says “pumpkin”. The crisp taste of a blue moon with season spices makes a great addition to any bonfire or tailgate! It is a great beer to make homemade beer bread as well
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is very good. I enjoy it with oranges in it. It is very smooth. It is one of my favorite beers. I think it sells at a reasonable price. I am a repeat customer. I am satisfied with this beer. I definitely recommend.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?