BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?3 Answers
  • I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one h...3 Answers
Karisa L.
Love thia♡
My sister introduced me to this beer. As i was a bud drinker only. I absolutely love the zest of orange inevery sip. These bottles are Just like drinking a nice cold glass at the bar!
Shasta H.
Baldwyn, MS
Ok pumpkin flavor but I have had much better pumpkin beers. I was a little disappointed in the taste to be honest. Found it a Kroger though so it was easy to purchase.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great seasonal beer, and I know it's cliche to love all things pumpkin in the fall, but this really is a perfect fall drink! It's also reasonably priced too!
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Goes down smooth with a very rich flavor that sparks the taste buds. I buy this product every fall and reminds me of pumpkin patches and hay rack rides.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I am a pretty big blue moon fan. I am also a pretty big fall beer fan. This is a perfect mix. I can't drink a lot because it's got a heavy flavor, but it goes well with fall and football!
Melissa P.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love the refreshing taste of Blue Moon. I really enjoyed the flavor as it is different from normal beers I drink. The packaging is very inviting and the price is just right. I will be drinking Blue Moon again and will recommend to my friends.
Troy H.
A great tasting beer! My girlfriend and I love Blue Moon and this pumpkin ale is perfect for the fall! We would always drink this beers while carving pumpkins in the fall. I would totally recommend to anyone.
Beth C.
Great summer beer at lunch and dinner we all need a puppy to eat at the aquarium tomorrow if I want to come get back home to the house tonight and I have a puppy and a pup for Christmas money so I'm going
Ameerah S.
I love blue moon, this particular beer has a strong taste and a bit of it stays around after your donecwhich is why I’m giving it a 4 start rating instead of 5
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
Happy Hour Expert
So let me start off by saying I HATE pumpkin spice anything. But wow was this surprisingly good! I had one on Halloween and was so upset when it was gone haha
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I know regular blue moon has a orangey hint, what does this one have?
April W.
Taylorsville, KY
Are there any other fall flavors of Blue Moon besides the pumpkin?
Sierra A.
Binghamton, NY
What other flavors does blue moon distribute?
molly k.
Why can't I find the flavored blue moon in Connecticut?